• 12 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Draw cool SS13 art!!!!
Arki Wrote:Keys
[Image: CJtRv7D.gif]
[Image: PEtpyrZ.gif]

Okay how to you do these
A changeling in the midst of transforming

[Image: 4bEHSJi.png]
This may be a good opportunity to mention that the art gallery has made a glorious return. Still looking a bit empty of course, since lots of fine pictures went down with the old wiki. RIP motivational posters 2010-2012...never forget! So yeah, feel free to add quality or otherwise memorable pieces of SS13 fan art to the page.
I had great fun making this.
Who stole the captain's ID? Certainly wasn't this asshole for sure.
[Image: a1FOlSF.gif]
20 hours work WIP. About 60% complete, said to myself that i'd submit it here at the 20 hour mark anyway.
Feedback appreciated!
[Image: utaNnRf.png]
The Wizman blew his arm off.

[Image: rwbJTLY.png]
Looks very true to the original, Sundance! If you ask me, the only thing missing is a random greyshirt passed out on the floor...in a pool of their own vomit. That and maybe a Russian revolver somewhere on/behind the counter.
Convair880 Wrote:Looks very true to the original, Sundance! If you ask me, the only thing missing is a random greyshirt passed out on the floor...in a pool of their own vomit. That and maybe a Russian revolver somewhere on/behind the counter.

Not shown in the picture that I added in the last minute:
A greyshirt violently convulsing on the ground behind the miner
AI screen mounted on the wall looking freakishly cheery as always
The RD chilling on the table in the background, with a bee floating above him and a guardbuddy on his lap
A monkey robbing booze from the beer keg under the table in the foreground
Sundance Wrote:
Convair880 Wrote:Looks very true to the original, Sundance! If you ask me, the only thing missing is a random greyshirt passed out on the floor...in a pool of their own vomit. That and maybe a Russian revolver somewhere on/behind the counter.

Not shown in the picture that I added in the last minute:
A greyshirt violently convulsing on the ground behind the miner
AI screen mounted on the wall looking freakishly cheery as always
The RD chilling on the table in the background, with a bee floating above him and a guardbuddy on his lap
A monkey robbing booze from the beer keg under the table in the foreground

Is this greyshirt inspired by Jay Wolf or just by the general spirit if stupidity that they greyshirt encompasses?
That HoS looks pretty darn cool, and he also looks like he's seen some shit with all the medals on his sleeve.
For some fucking reason I tried to write my signature on a MS drawing. I'd be better just writing Max instead of it.

[Image: ZKcpqXG.png]

Brobot got fucked up.
[Image: J4gUZ2u.png]

Hello. . .
"TRAITOR MCGEE IS SPAWNING MICROBOMBS IN MAINT ACCESS UNDER POOL!!"
[Image: g57fxnn.png]

:downs:
[Image: Fvt5Ow4.png]
In space, no one can hear you BUTT