Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Draw cool SS13 art!!!!
Oh my god, those are so great, Iskiribbles!!
(01-28-2021, 08:58 AM)Carbadox Wrote: TFW you'll never have a thicc Security Officer BF

[Image: Es6IexJWMAE4BVT?format=png&name=large]

smh I just saw you two holding hands last round what you mean?

[jokes aside, thanks for the nice comments! :3  I love all the bee drawings everyone drew on this thread and cant wait to see more of those]
[Image: Es_mZooXYAE60Cr?format=png&name=medium][Image: Es_mZo6XEJwbrUw?format=png&name=medium][Image: EtAqcBqXMAg5NaK?format=png&name=medium]

Some icons I quickly made for fun! Will probly do more of sec or syndicate!
[Image: EtQDw3KWQAgS6IN?format=png&name=medium]

there is only clown now
I've been meaning to draw a raptor design based on the sprite I did for weeks and never got around to it, so!! I doodled a quick one! A lot of people liken the sprite to a pokemon so I ran with that idea...

[Image: V5bY7Az.png]
(02-15-2021, 06:36 AM)walpvrgis Wrote: I've been meaning to draw a raptor design based on the sprite I did for weeks and never got around to it, so!! I doodled a quick one! A lot of people liken the sprite to a pokemon so I ran with that idea...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW+
(02-15-2021, 06:36 AM)walpvrgis Wrote: I've been meaning to draw a raptor design based on the sprite I did for weeks and never got around to it, so!! I doodled a quick one! A lot of people liken the sprite to a pokemon so I ran with that idea...

its so cute !!!!!

I plan doing more ss13 animations, this one was a test for sound editing and well.. I really like drawing the buttcrab hah
Having a hiatus from SS13 and coming back to chaos feels like this.

[Image: E0dhU9JWQAEVAvl?format=jpg&name=small]

I missed SS13 so heres something I made quickly in a couple of hours.

(08-21-2021, 06:05 AM)Iskiribbles Wrote:
[Image: E9RCOLhXsAUXVq7?format=jpg&name=large][Image: E9RCOs2XIAA_wNd?format=jpg&name=large][Image: E9UfCwMXoAcz84w?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Here are the stills of the video I made , sorry if its not according to rules, i didnt see anything against thicc clown hah
Oh my god this is amazing
Oshan is my favourite map hands down.
https://imgur.com/a/kJsrHC2
I've posted this in discord's art channel a long time ago. Repost here i guess.. Made this purely in MS Paint, took me around 8 days-ish.
bee

[Image: finisher4.png]
Been playing secass. Made the character some dads who are both part of security bc heheh
Discord crosspost
[Image: FCt90vo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
My character, Gummi Wurm smile
[Image: GjmOqTe.png]