Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Draw cool SS13 art!!!!
[Image: t1hRDlC.jpg]
I only know someone drew this in #goonstation but I can't remember their name. It certainly wasn't me who drew this though.
I doodled a shambler in MS Paint.
[Image: ONDkVkZ.png]

It was going to be facing off with a spaceman but I can't draw people so w h o o p s.
(04-23-2016, 07:32 AM)Huff H Law Wrote: With apologies to Homestar Runner. Oh yeah also in case it wasn't obvious: PenguinsMeep drew the spaceperson, I just put it into a picture.

[Image: xJALJXe.png]
Thanks for the wonderful drawing! Yeah, Jane can't see crushers, but she can see crimers. I think she can. Maybe.
MollyMillions suicided on a pole.  I didn't realise this was a thing, was this one of Haine's Infinite Monkeys' context specific suicides like the table one?

[Image: Qd0NmPi.jpg?2]

also she was wearing the black bedsheet and the lawyer's outfit, but I didn't want to use up my pen drawing it
(07-26-2016, 08:40 AM)pnutz Wrote: MollyMillions suicided on a pole.  I didn't realise this was a thing, was this one of Haine's Infinite Monkeys' context specific suicides like the table one?

[Image: Qd0NmPi.jpg?2]

also she was wearing the black bedsheet and the lawyer's outfit, but I didn't want to use up my pen drawing it

That is very unsettling.
Rainbow 
[Image: fEjzhyTs.jpg?1]
I went as Dr. Floorpills to San Diego comic-con. :ca:
Older painting of a nuke ops operation in progress south of QM. First person view.

[Image: NrdyImu.jpg]

I wish I had a higher quality camera.
(07-26-2016, 08:40 AM)pnutz Wrote: MollyMillions suicided on a pole.  I didn't realise this was a thing, was this one of Haine's Infinite Monkeys' context specific suicides like the table one?

That's Molly Mirrions. I never did that.
(08-04-2016, 09:03 PM)DreamCarver Wrote: Older painting of a nuke ops operation in progress south of QM. First person view.

[Image: NrdyImu.jpg]

I wish I had a higher quality camera.
thats pretty rad
(08-07-2016, 02:45 PM)MollyMillions Wrote:

That's Molly Mirrions. I never did that.

*checks recording* so it is the name changed on the recording!  what is this sorcery  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Haha, as the Molly in question, thanks for the drawing! You captured my satisfaction with the act quite well. Sorry I didn't see it earlier!
I've always thought Molly Millions and Mirrions were the same person...
(08-08-2016, 10:55 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I've always thought Molly Millions and Mirrions were the same person...

I don't see why you would, they're clearly different names.
the quality in this picture is shit but, i drawed that man from the gimmick i always do, ''FARTMAN'' i know its cringy but hey, i drawed it

[Image: a65c59d0bcd7823cb2e8ab275e5113ba.jpg]
Past tense of draw is drew, my friend. (; Just lookin' out for ya' bud.

Grammar aside, nice drawing. Such a heroic pose!