Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Draw cool SS13 art!!!!
I wanted to make a poster for my desk since it's not all that personalized yet, so I figured I'd make something SS13 related because this is a fun game. I've always loved the "Clean Hands Save Lives" poster, and so I wanted to put a bit of a spin on it so that others looking at the poster who didn't know about the game would get the joke too. It's not finished yet, but I'm posting it here for input. For example, I'm not sure about the bullet hole or the scorch marks ont he bottom, and I think it's missing... something. I don't know what. Input is appreciated!
[Image: fTqFCuC.png]
FishDance Wrote:I wanted to make a poster for my desk since it's not all that personalized yet, so I figured I'd make something SS13 related because this is a fun game. I've always loved the "Clean Hands Save Lives" poster, and so I wanted to put a bit of a spin on it so that others looking at the poster who didn't know about the game would get the joke too. It's not finished yet, but I'm posting it here for input. For example, I'm not sure about the bullet hole or the scorch marks ont he bottom, and I think it's missing... something. I don't know what. Input is appreciated!
[Image: fTqFCuC.png]
The bullet hole is fine, I actually thought the scorch mark was an oil stain, and maybe it should have just some green fluid on it to look like acid or something?
I just started learning to draw
[Image: V3GoMFC.jpg]
Bee bath
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I just started learning to draw
[Image: V3GoMFC.jpg]
Bee bath

Bee bath!

Rub-a dub dub three bees in a tub
#4 went down earlier while I was playing in botany.

So here's a little tiling bee wallpaper I did.
[Image: zCL2700.png]

[Image: 71Rrrj2.png]
Bzzz
aaaa that's super adorable!! awesome work gannets
Thanks Haine!

Since it's december 1st, I feel like it's worth sharing this little ss13 themed holiday wallpaper I did for myself and my buds to use over the spacemas season.
It's tiling same as the last one.
[Image: kKaNEK0.png]

[Image: gM4uzg2.png]
Have a robust spacemas everyone!
We should do an advent calendar starting today and end when Spacemas arrives. Each day we could post a Spacemas themed drawing or whatever.
yes lets do that
Nice art
More arts i made for ma character.

[Image: TMVVyqe.png]
Yeah,new one lol.

[Image: q7YQZty.png]
wait, there's more.

[Image: L7ZeTba.png]
[Image: xxA8LVE.png]
merry spacemas
Does this count as an art
[Image: OblongFlawedGemsbok.gif]