Complaint instant ban my mexicat without even talking to me.
lol

(03-13-2023, 04:30 PM)Skye14 Wrote: I'm not trying to litigate my ban here, I'm trying to provide feedback that maybe admins should talk to people before banning them. I have read the rules fully and I understand them, hence why I was planning a whole RP scenario and not just silently bombing the station. I only wish I hadve had the chance to explain myself before I was banned, as that may have contributed to the sentencing.

this post amuses me to no end, because the feedback we provided to you was that maybe you should talk to people and interact with the other players during a round, rather than trying to just suddenly bomb them when your plans went sideways

but critically, you spent 60 minutes of a round interacting with basically nobody, not participating on the station at all. your entire logs for sixty minutes of gameplay are literally you sitting in toxins, doing nothing but setting up your bomb later

you seem to keep missing this point. if you want to just sit in toxins all day and cook bombs, do that on 1. you are expected to actually participate on the station on the RP server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: instant ban my mexicat without even talking to me. - by Zamujasa - 03-13-2023, 05:57 PM