Complaint instant ban my mexicat without even talking to me.
(03-13-2023, 04:19 PM)Cal Wrote: [Image: mecBxWi.png]

This is everything you said over the course of an hour.

I dunno what else to tell you, you said about 10 things up until you very much had a bomb ready to go, and not very well signaled.

I've explained the situation fully in my ban appeal, which adds more context to the situation. I was planning on saying an entire script over the radio about how I was going to take the station hostage, but I was interrupted by security before I had a chance to paste it into the radio. I'll put the script I had planned here:

ALRIGHT CREW LISTEN UP! I HAVE TTV BOMBS AND A TTV SUICIDE VEST AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM! I AM RANSOMING THE STATION FOR 1,000,000 CREDITS, DELIVER THE MONEY TO THE CHAPEL WITHIN 15 MINUTES OR THE STATION GOES BOOM! IF MY DEMANDS ARE NOT MET, OR ANYONE TRIES ANYTHING FUNNY, I'LL BLOW THE BOMBS IMMEDIATELY!

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING ANYTHING TO STOP ME. THERE ARE MULTIPLE SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE IN CASE OF MY DEATH OR INCAPACITATION, THE BOMBS WILL AUTOMATICALLY DETONATE WITHOUT MY INTERVENTION.

NO MORE THAN 2 SECURITY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE CHAPEL. IF ANY MORE SHOW UP I WILL BLOW THE BOMBS IMMEDIATELY!

IF I CATCH WIND OF ANY SECURITY PLANS TO TAKE ME OUT OR DISARM MY BOMBS I WILL DETONATE THEM IMMIDIATELY. BRING ME THE 1,000,000 CREDITS, IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PREVENT THE BOMBINGS.

It was never my intention to blow up where I did and without a radio warning, I only did that because I got swarmed by security and they were shooting tasers at me after I told them to back off.

This is why I think its important to talk to the person before you ban them, so I could at least explain my side and my intentions behind the incident. The reason I hadn't spoken in an hour is because I spent that ENTIRE time cooking and planting TTV's around the station and getting the setup for it ready, and then security ambushed me before I could even get it started.

Messages In This Thread
RE: instant ban my mexicat without even talking to me. - by Skye14 - 03-13-2023, 04:27 PM