Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms
I agree that vampire is a stealth antag, but it seems that dev sentiment on the matter is that they aren't... I can also see where you are coming from with the 'forced to rampage' part of thralls but they aren't even good at that considering they lack the robust disarms and effective use of conventional weapons or even machines like rechargers, vendors, ect. Making them heavily reliant on the vampire leading to a dead giveaway as has already been said but also something with constant upkeep that doesn't really benefit the vampire in most cases.

Every time I see a thrall try attack anyone it gets stam crit or stunned and if they do manage to disarm someone (with damage) most of the time they can't grab what they drop to even just deny them their weapon. Not to mention inventory management as a thrall is horrific to do.

They also have the same issue that werewolves face with their attacks and screams being very loud and having extra carry distance but unlike werewolf doesn't have a strong kit or really attacks to back it up. Meaning if you do start killing someone in maints with the intent of feeding you will probably have people come and beat the snot out of you.

Messages In This Thread
Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Chayot - 03-12-2023, 09:19 PM
RE: Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Kotlol - 03-13-2023, 05:26 AM
RE: Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Cheffie - 03-13-2023, 05:54 AM
RE: Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Kotlol - 03-13-2023, 06:13 AM
RE: Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Kotlol - 03-14-2023, 08:47 AM
RE: Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Jakson - 03-14-2023, 10:43 AM
RE: Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Jakson - 03-26-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: Vampire Thrall Cost & Thrall Arms - by Chayot - 03-30-2023, 03:15 PM