Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pipe Bomb Suicide Vests
Please make it possible to attach pipe bombs to suicide vests. At the moment, you can only attach grenades and beakers to them (and only grenades work), and as a general rule, that makes them difficult to use that effectively. Please make it possible to create pipe bomb suicide vests. For FUN.
I was tank transfer valve vests. I thought that was what the suicide vests were made with in the first place but I never made one so I guess I want them. I want to make a bang when I die. Not just a small boom but a big bang(only as traitor of course).
wouldn't that ruin the point of microbombs...
pizzatiger Wrote:wouldn't that ruin the point of microbombs...
No, if you want to be stealthy about your on-death backup plan.
pizzatiger Wrote:wouldn't that ruin the point of microbombs...
You can always see if someone has a vest on.
also related to new feature: apparently incendiary grenades/flashbangs won't work on the mousetrap racers
Allow us to attach radios and signalers to the vests too.
mozi Wrote:also related to new feature: apparently incendiary grenades/flashbangs won't work on the mousetrap racers
I have only seen them used for flashbangs
List of things you could do with microbombs and a suicide vest.

Turn yourself into a walking death bomb.

turn someone else into a walking death bomb.

Microbombs say "I'm going to blow myself into pieces, but I'm not going to give you any hint of an idea that I'm going to do that.

Suicide vests say "I HAVE A DEATHWISH MAN, COME ON, GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT"

The latter being reason to not immediately kill someone instead inject them with medical drugs long enough for you to space the body into a glorious display of gib fireworks.
Dumb sorta on/off topic question, but, what would happen if you had 10 microbombs + horribly awful bigbomb suicide vest... and died? Ultimate 'fuck you for killing me you assclown'?
You would probably die.

Whether or not other people die probably depends on how much boom a microbomb + suicide vest can make, and how close other people are to the bomb + space.

You can sorta live with shrapnal, but space is usually the thing that is worse because suffication damage creeps up quickly in my opinion. I always try to make it my goal to get air before I get a medkit in that scenario.
So do suicide vests actually trigger when you die? I thought you had to press a button on it or remote signal it or something.
If its just another death trigger then I think its not much of a change from the implants. And honestly I think it would be better if it was triggered by remote signal only.
That way theres a chance for the bomber to be stopped by people piling onto him at the risk of he blowing himself up before hes disarmed.
So that would make it the opposite of implants, since that blows you up once you're dead instead of when you're alive.

Plus I thought it could already have actual bombs.
Suicide vests trigger on death same as a microbomb. Now if we're to allow tank valves to be put on sv's, maybe it would slow the wearer down a little if you really need "balance". As for an 11x11 bomb + microbombs, 10 microbombs pretty much instantly crits everyone on screen and kills those close to the guy blowing up. If it doesn't kill or crit them, it blows off all of their limbs. ALL OF THEM.
The reason I say pipe bombs instead of tank transfer bombs for suicide vests is A: More practical and B: it makes suicide vests an option for non-scientists who can't make highly deadly grenades.