Complaint captainbravo Goon1 10:00
I got banned for saying "pedophile" as part of an admittedly unfunny joke, which makes sense. I then get rebanned for, as far as I can tell, saying the word "bitch". I was not aware that that word is a slur, as most people do not consider it so, and it a part of normal language. I then got PERMABANNED for complaining about that. I am not even appealing this because I don't want to deal with you morons, but JESUS man. what a dumbass decision. PERMABAN? for the word "BITCH"? is that a word you've never seen before?
I'm sorry.

I can see now that I was mistaken in my judgment of your character, that you would never be overly ugly towards someone who volunteers their time because they told you to go read some rules for a few hours and stop breaking them.

In owning up to my terrible mistake, I will be removing your ban, effective immediately. I hope you can find it within your heart to forgive me for this terrible transgression.
(02-23-2023, 07:51 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: I'm sorry.

I can see now that I was mistaken in my judgment of your character, that you would never be overly ugly towards someone who volunteers their time because they told you to go read some rules for a few hours and stop breaking them.

In owning up to my terrible mistake, I will be removing your ban, effective immediately. I hope you can find it within your heart to forgive me for this terrible transgression.

I still do not know how saying the word "bitch" breaks the rule. because as far as i and the rest of the world knows, thats not a slur
are you just going to ignore the posts in your previous post pointing out the exact part of the rule you broke along with the highlighted, bolded, underlined, italicized part that says "if an admin tells you to stop doing something, that means stop doing it, not 'try to argue your way out of it'", because it looks like you missed that part
(02-24-2023, 08:57 AM)FamilyGuyFunny Wrote: I still do not know how saying the word "bitch" breaks the rule. because as far as i and the rest of the world knows, thats not a slur

It's misogyny, my dude.

A slur against women

You might not have meant it that way, I don't know and I'm not gonna look it up on my 30 min lunch break, but we'd rather you not use it in any context. Easier to enforce that way.

Really, the bigger thing against you here is not just going "Okay, I'll try not to do that" and then just trying not to do that. We can't expect everyone to agree with us, but they should at least meet our decorum, and if you are unwilling or unable to do that then it would be a waste of both our time for you to be here.
(02-24-2023, 10:01 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 08:57 AM)FamilyGuyFunny Wrote: I still do not know how saying the word "bitch" breaks the rule. because as far as i and the rest of the world knows, thats not a slur

waste of both our time

agreed