Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Face Paint
Was thinking about how the clown mask prevents smoking, using a breath mask etc

One way to allow them to retain a certain aesthetic would be to have a clown face paint that's applied to a character changing their facial appearance to apply some mask like overlays. Unlike an actual mask, your identity isn't obscured on inspection, and the face paint could be washed off by splashing liquid to the face

Could be applied by using something existing like a crayon to the face, or have a specific item dedicated to it. 

Could do more than clowns in terms of what look is applied, similar to existing lipstick
perfect, this could work on the mime plus people could make a facepaint store for fun
I have no problem with a facepaint variant as well.
Also for funsies.. add eye wear or a hat slot that is just a clowns nose.

1 inconvience for another!
This seems like a reasonable compromise. I think having a face-paint kit that lets you apply different patterns to the face would allow for certain gimmicks, perhaps even be used for a certain gang aesthetic in the Gang Gamemode.

Also, you should be able to use the face paint to apply eye black, like an American Football player or a Baseball player.
[Image: pfCoJyR.png]
sure, but i think it's important to keep the current mask's design unique so that those true-blue clowns let you know what they've given up