Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More Bot Summons via AI PDA
Silicons already have superuser access, and can easily summon beepskies from the AI pda. However, I'd love to see the other bots be similarly controllable - pulling firebots and floorbots to breaches can sometimes take too long as the crew boils alive, and being able to summon them would make things much easier. Guardbuddies, floorbots, and firebots, in my opinion, should be able to be summoned or configured via the AI pda for the sake of silicon QOL. That being said, guardbuddy scripts like purge and gaurd should only be enabled manually through DWAINE terminals, obviously. They are, after all, bots that are made to be used in emergencies!
I think the beepsky PDA app needs to be cleaned up first, it's incredibly laggy to summon multiple bots, bots won't be summoned if the path is too far, and some of their functions are broken already, like the lockdown option I think.
I like the idea of firebots being able to be first responders to fires, but not floorbots. What's the point of asking a janitor to come into security when you can just push a button and while you're out the place gets cleaned up?