• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
whoops
My dumbass posted an idea thread in general, ignore this
no
Too late
STOP RESPONDING YOU'RE JUST KEEPING IT HERE LONGER AAAAAAAAAAAA
hey what's going in this thread guys?
hmm
Hey guys , let me add to this conversation why whoops is amazing!
WHOOPS IS A GREAT THING PEOPLE, BUT BECAREFUL TOO MUCH WHOOPS IS BAD!

Thanks NanoDano for making us aware of WHOOPS!
Honestly WHOOPS! should be nerfed a bit, im glad someone is bringing it up. I see people WHOOPS! so much with no downsides.

Please Nerf
Lemme just sticky this important thread
Finally, a proper discussion matter, this was long due, and many stayed silent in fear of being judged, yet, the bold and brave NanoDano, has at last spoken about this highly important subject, regardless of any judgement by those who wish to keep WHOOPS.
is this that new secret chem I keep hearing about? Does anyone know any of the ingredients? I hear it can be really powerful when included into my already overly complicated smoke beaker mix.
(03-02-2023, 09:09 AM)NOOT Wrote: is this that new secret chem I keep hearing about? Does anyone know any of the ingredients? I hear it can be really powerful when included into my already overly complicated smoke beaker mix.

Maybe - but you should really DM someone in the know about it instead of talking openly on the forums.

But yeah, after the feature freeze is over, we'll need a PR that addresses some of the balance issues with WHOOPS! It's becoming a serious problem, just like the Clown's mask not working like internals, and I think it'll need a full overhaul before I'll be comfortable with having it in game. It's as strong as pre-nerf banana peels, and that's pretty untenable.
yeah, the WHOOPS! is seriously getting out of hand. I would say we give the abusers of the WHOOPS! a good talk and see how this will turn out.
Dear god... its more WHOOPS!
STOP NO THIS WASNT MEANT TO HAPPEN