Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slipping mousetraps into sandwiches.
So while I was testing the new mousetrap on wheels only to find out that pipebomb mousetraps don't work, so I decided to make a sandwich and slip it inside. The problem with this being that you can't do this to sandwiches.

So my suggestion if you haven't guessed it already, is to be able to slide in mousetraps of all flavors that would of course activate once the sandwich is bitten into. And maybe even a chance for it to be eaten whole, but instead has a chance to activate when the chest is hit a bunch of times.
This is pretty much perfect.
Better yet: SLIP THEM INTO SHOES. Now you can leave those galoshes in the hall with a gift inside them.
Ali0en Wrote:Better yet: SLIP THEM INTO SHOES. Now you can leave those galoshes in the hall with a gift inside them.
Better yet, you should be able to use mouse traps as shoes, the perfect slippers cool
While Bomb shoes are a funny idea, I honestly think bomb sandwich works way better assuming the sandwich doesn't say "Pipebomb sandwich" or "Mousetrap sandwich" because that's a dead giveaway that a sandwich will blow you up.
atomic1fire Wrote:While Bomb shoes are a funny idea, I honestly think bomb sandwich works way better assuming the sandwich doesn't say "Pipebomb sandwich" or "Mousetrap sandwich" because that's a dead giveaway that a sandwich will blow you up.

Well it's not an ingredient that's cooked with the sandwich. It would ideally not show in the name.