Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dr. cogwerks haunted sprite factory
I'm badly behind on sprite dumping, so here's a bunch of stuff I've been working on for awhile:

Bandage roll:
[Image: SVK6M.png]

[Image: vFP90.png]
38 body-part specific bandage facings, not posting those all here

Blood bags:
[Image: RaKVK.png] [Image: 93mA4.png]

IV drip stand, fits against operating tables and can hold three overlays:
[Image: D8XvD.png]

[Image: Ij2C0.png] [Image: sQHHi.png] [Image: 00brH.png]

Autoclave for cleaning glassware, emag it to flood the area around it with scalding steam
[Image: 4XAMH.png][Image: ZW6JA.png][Image: aufrz.gif][Image: p9GZc.png]

Centrifuge for working with blood samples or pathology cultures
[Image: ohqpy.gif][Image: tb3Gw.gif] [Image: 107gw.gif]

Microscope
[Image: BMirP.gif] [Image: 3V97F.gif] [Image: pUgjb.gif] [Image: RpwUP.gif]

Slides
[Image: tVnSZ.png] [Image: Ze6D2.png]

Petri Dishes
[Image: 4r5Wp.png] [Image: EmZUy.png] [Image: UXfnv.png] [Image: 9nFEN.png] [Image: Sqx2t.png]
Miscellaneous stuff:

scary ancient robots
[Image: AQ3QE.gif]

meat cubes
[Image: cMSCE.png]

the bone throne
[Image: hgdfs.png]

couches

[Image: Ufq5v.png] [Image: 8tcv4.png] [Image: VgPTk.png]
[Image: 7cvFJ.png] [Image: LHcNI.png](still a work in progress)

[Image: bIpet.png] [Image: QaLKk.png] [Image: vYq9x.png]

[Image: tFQY2.png] [Image: ZkOui.png] [Image: ujKQq.png]

[Image: zzzmO.png] [Image: 5dCeA.png] [Image: d2rCk.png]

damage overlays
[Image: Q0KHm.png] [Image: kKm4V.png] [Image: wkUA4.png]
[Image: 7nPd9.png] [Image: xFxQK.png] [Image: IEM7e.png]
I think I remember getting chased by one of those spooky robots the other day. Detective freaked and started unloading revolver shots into it.
I remember Spacemarine9 spawned a whole brigful of those spooky robots during one of his "Invasion" rounds. Their AI seemed a little wonky then, though, because most of them just stood around doing nothing and the ones that chased people didn't seem to attack them. Ended up just letting them keep the brig.

Your sprites are goddamn awesome, though, especially the bandages and pathology stuff. You should sprite a bandage mummy and sarcophagus for the assistant who wants to pretend to be a mummy and/or an actual goddamn space mummy invasion.
The ancient robots don't directly attack people. They do... a thing. An occasionally very bad thing.
Perhaps the frequency of that ought to be tweaked a bit, it sometimes takes them a bit too long to do their magic.

Mummy costume is in the works. Sarcophagus could just be a resprite of the coffin, that wouldn't take too long.
If the couches were buildable I could easily see a spare room being converted into a psychologist office gimmick.

Clown psychologist would be best psychologist.
"I will now point out parts on this dolls and you must honk whenever I point to a place the syndicates touched you at."
Cogwerks Wrote:Sarcophagus could just be a resprite of the coffin, that wouldn't take too long.

this could be used for like a mummy round where instead of coffins centcom sent us a couple sarcophaguses
The damaged couch is just very good
If it isn't a thing, you should be able to make the bone throne with a skull and some rods or metal combined together.
Bumping thread because I do that to threads I am interested in. Anyways cogs you should make more utilities like this even though the new map is out, I think there should be a few more empty rooms that can be converted into something.
So much the above. Sadly rounds don't tend to last long enough for me, but I do enjoy just toddling off with some metal and glass and building new rooms. I once built an entire waiting lounge at escape on mushroom out of boredom.

Of course, what I'd really, really like is the ability to create my own APC's. I had this idea about building a refuge on the ice moon but realised I'd not be able to power it properly. The experimental local generator would actually have a use then too (charging cells to put in the APC, since there'd be no other method of power generation).
I was under the impression that you could scan APCs with the data analyzer?

Never actually tested that, though. Am I mistaken?
Never worked for me. Just tried it, got an "unable to scan" message. I guess APCs are pretty important to the station though, so maybe codewise people adding new ones is a bit iffy?

To be honest, I was pretty happy when they added the 'moving light fixtures' thing recently, which says a lot about what you can and can't do buildwise.
i remember the bone throne i got all the super powers then later my internet cut out and got me killed. lolololerlerlslzollin'