Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On Cyberorgans, Synthorgans, and Surgery
It depends on the gimmick, surgeries can be as fast as 2 mins to taking forever like 15.
That is the main problem of it. It depends on the doctor and most doctors want to AVOID SURGERY.
Heck even roboticist try to avoid it, unless they really wanna do something evne then if they go for it... they mess up.

And you know the other thing of surgery that is risky?
"YOU MAY DIE"
Then being cloned with new organs.. so if you are transplating multiplue ones.. you regain your damaged ones or lose the ones you JUST REPLACED.
Now add the annoying "Cloning malfunction" and suddenly sponatnously replacing your organs isn't as attractive for the patient and the doctors just see no reason to and letting you die.

So let me say this... if you want people to undergo surgery more... make surgery more appealing and easier to do for doctors.
I once requested a surgery machine...but I think a surgery bench that "auto sustains" the patient will make doctors more willing to do surgery.
After all you just need to be laying on a table to do surgery... but the surgery tables just have a blood bag and a health scanner on it.. but in my opinion? Just make it so the patient remain stable "while on the bench" thus a way of removing the doctor who has to administer drugs or stopping the surgery to heal the patient.

No matter how much you want to "buff" or "change" organs and limbs and nerf cloning. Doctors do not enjoy surgery as much due to how much different tools and interactions you have.. PLUS having the random chance to FUCK UP might break your concentration on certain surgeries.

So to increase surgery use.. we just need to find ways to make it easier to do...
Heck have the surgery bench a "screen" to show wich surgery you are doing and at wich step you are. That lil help will go MILES!

Messages In This Thread
RE: On Cyberorgans, Synthorgans, and Surgery - by Kotlol - 02-07-2023, 01:42 PM