Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemode type : THE THING (On ice moon with a ling)
THE THING... You are on ice moon. BEFORE SHIT GOT FUCKED UP, meaning its cleaner, and all is well! Untill you findout one of you is a shapeshifting man eatter.
GAMEMODE RULES: (1) You must SEE SHIT go down before you know HOW the changeling absorbs, THAT it absorbs, and its ablillitys.
(2) You DONT know about the blood test UNTILL you research it.
(3) Pretend you have a relationship with your fellow research team! EXAMPLE, YOU REALLY dont want (x) To die.
(4) Your back story really means alot in this game mode! i.e think up a back story, like you have 4 kids and a wife
(Gameplay Ideas
A research computer that allows you to research the changeling, and the blood test
A fully clean Ice Moon, (No mouldy burgers, power is on, etc.)
FENCING to keep players from jumping off icy sloaps to fight wendigos because they are boared
The Thing doesnt have acid spit.
Projectile weapons
One (1) Researchable flame thrower
Please, give me Idea's on how to improve this, and what you think about it, I may never get to see this, but I sure as hell want YOU to.
Heh. Heh. :downs:
PLEASEtell me what you think about this, I need feed back.
I don't think this is the server for you if you want that kind of gameplay.
Specifically these points go against what this server is about:
Quote:(2) You DONT know about the blood test UNTILL you research it.
(3) Pretend you have a relationship with your fellow research team! EXAMPLE, YOU REALLY dont want (x) To die.
(4) Your back story really means alot in this game mode! i.e think up a back story, like you have 4 kids and a wife
We only pretend if we want to. Nothing should force us to care about our fellow crew, nor do we force people to pretend to have a family.
And we certainly don't pretend we don't know things.

Other than that, how do you expect a game mode to take place somewhere other than the station?
Kaet Wrote:I don't think this is the server for you if you want that kind of gameplay.
We only pretend if we want to. Nothing should force us to care about our fellow crew, nor do we force people to pretend to have a family.

Other than that, how do you expect a game mode to take place somewhere other than the station?
Dont know. All I know is an admin once teleported us all to ice moon, and forced us all into owl costumes. I rememberd this moment and tought if what the admin did was better, we could have a much better game mode, considering goon only uses 3 game modes (traitor, nuke, and ling... And on SUPER RARE occasions mixed) frown
LeoCooper Wrote:
Kaet Wrote:I don't think this is the server for you if you want that kind of gameplay.

Dont know. All I know is an admin once teleported us all to ice moon, and forced us all into owl costumes. I rememberd this moment and tought if what the admin did was better, we could have a much better game mode, considering goon only uses 3 game modes (traitor, nuke, and ling... And on SUPER RARE occasions mixed) frown
And wizard, and spy, and sometimes gang.
Admiral jimbob Wrote:And wizard, and spy, and sometimes gang.

And various admin gimmick rounds. Personal favorite is WRASSTLIN MODE.
LeoCooper Wrote:I need feed back.

here is some feedback

why should we give a shit about your dumb ideas for the game when you're banned for shitty ape rape jokes
CaptainBravo Wrote:

here is some feedback

why should we give a shit about your dumb ideas for the game when you're banned for shitty ape rape jokes
Because it was a typo and admins wont belive me, you ass. smile
Forced RP on Goon is unpopular and will never happen. Sorry man. Also, it's generally not a good idea to make ~3 different suggestion threads while perma'd.
Goon isn't a big on rp.
LeoCooper Wrote:Because it was a typo and admins wont belive me, you ass. smile

eat shit and stay gone

whoops sorry this keyboard is kind of new. i was trying to say that you're full of shit and the fact that you still won't admit you were mindful of what you're doing is stupid, as are you.
LeoCooper Wrote:
CaptainBravo Wrote:

here is some feedback

Because it was a typo and admins wont belive me, you ass. smile
Please just go away and never ever ever come back. We don't want you here. You are awful. You are unrepentantly awful. You are not wanted here. Shoo.

Aside from that, this idea is poor because it tries to force RP which is not anywhere near what a majority of the players here want, and you can't expect them to. That isn't what this server is about.
I'm a rapping ape and I'm here to say,

go fuck yourself (on ice moon with a ling)
CaptainBravo Wrote:
THANK YOU FOR THIS.