Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LeoCooper's unban appeal
<LeoCooper> I will sit on this IRC channle for 24 hours if I have to!

<LeoCooper> Wait.
<LeoCooper> No. Please.

* wonk has kicked LeoCooper from #goonstation (<Greentryst> maybe we should just get rid of this worthless trash and be done with it)
Join the peanut gallery.

You're a twat
please try to be nicer online and offline in the future leocooper
Leo, I was there when Pope put you on trial the other day. Remember that? He took a look at your notes, posted them for all of us to see, and even gave you a minute to try and defend yourself in OOC, where you ranted about how gay people should be empowered by people saying the word faggot(??????).

This is obviously not about a "typo". This was never really about a typo. Stop clinging to this desperate and idiotic claim that it's about a typo about rapping gorillas and own up to your shit. Maybe then you'll have a chance to come back.
Haha he said RDM i logged in just to call him a twat

[Image: ESdctxz.gif]
[Image: zXxELKx.jpg]
All of those notes were typographical errors.
you spent a month straight being banned for fagsaying and screaming about rape and sucking dicks, then about two days total whining in threads and the IRC about how you can't help it and it was all a typo and a mistake and you don't know what's going on

why this was amused or entertained at all is beyond me

g o o d b y e
I'm Poland Spring and I'm here to say
Leo shouldn't be messin' with the gays
'cause by now us queers have heard
That little Leo is an enormous turd
It doesn't take an expert in nuclear fission
To see how badly he fucked up his mission
All he had to do was make an ape rap
But he bitched about the mic and didn't do crap
Now the peanut gallery is stumbling in
There's just no chance, he just can't win
The next time you say lewd things about a monkey
At least be sure you're prepared to get funky.
<LeoCooper> I cant write the rap! For gods sake! I keep telling you guys! Why!?
[Image: lV5eZIk.jpg]
[Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif][Image: AwrerFg.gif]
Yo, yo
MC David all up here in your station
My raps so old school they're found in Galations
Why you whining 'bout a typo man, you insane?
You'd know it's bout your other shit if you had half a brain.
Don't come crawling to IRC begging and pleasing for mercy,
When you won't do a single thing, man, you belong in New Jersey.
You got given so many chances yet you turned your back,
Now I gotta write this rap, man; it makes me look like a hack.
thas a lot of spidermen

Hahaaa get banned on pub pub Guddamn terrorists I said. based mins