Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LeoCooper's unban appeal
Byond Key: (LeoCooper)
Date of Ban: (1/14/2014)
Specified Reason for Ban: (You have been banned. Reason: Rape jokes, fagsaying previously, generally being an unrepentant shitpile. GET OUT.
Banned By: popecrunch
(This is a permanent ban). If you believe you were unjustly banned, head to the forums and post an appeal.
Connection died.)
Ban Length: (This is a permanent ban).
What led to the ban? (I swear, this statement I am about to give, is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. > After getting PDA bombed, and witnessing someone combust into fire out of no where, I was dragged to medbay by the captain, I am typing fast because I am very near death and these words may be my last, so I say "What the ape raping shit?" As I said, I was typing fast, and I ment to type "What the rapping ape shit?" Because honestly, picture a rapping ape and try not to laugh, giggle or grin, as I know, rape jokes are prohibbited, and I was well aware of that, but as I said. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, please forgive me, I understand if you dont, because there are LOTSA liars out there, also, do you want my ID, to prove I live in the phillipines? Because after telling the admin I live in the phillipines, he them promptly gave this ban, please forgive me.).
With love
- Leo Cooper
Fuck. I forgot to put the admins name in the title. Sorry.
You typed it twice. You typed it and sent it out TWICE. You even added a question mark to the second one. This was not a mistake. Stop lying.
You also claimed when you were screaming about faggots the last time you got yelled at, that you meant bundles of sticks. Plus, you constantly fucking whine when you get murdered, often during fights YOU STARTED. Actually, scratch that, you just whine a lot in general. We don't want you here and this is not going to change. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out. Appeal denied.
so I say "What the ape raping shit?" As I said, I was typing fast, and I ment to type "What the rapping ape shit?"

oh my god this is the absolute worst lie I've ever seen here holy crap
Fine. Think it was a lie. I dont fucking care any more. I was telling the truth, belive what you want sirs. Good day.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:You typed it twice. You typed it and sent it out TWICE. You even added a question mark to the second one. This was not a mistake. Stop lying.
I said I forgot to put the name in the title. Not the topic its self.
LeoCooper Wrote:
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:You typed it twice. You typed it and sent it out TWICE. You even added a question mark to the second one. This was not a mistake. Stop lying.

No. I'm calling you out on the raping ape thing. That you typed twice. Which was not a mistake.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:
LeoCooper Wrote:

No. I'm calling you out on the raping ape thing. That you typed twice. Which was not a mistake.
Rapping - Like a rap.
Raping - Having sexual intercorse with someone agenst there will
I am sorry if I have bad spelling, I am phillipino, American is not my first language.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:
LeoCooper Wrote:

Also, I said it twice because I tried to correct my self, and ended up typing the same thing, that ever happen to you? It happens to me alot.
popecrunch Wrote:You also claimed when you were screaming about faggots the last time you got yelled at, that you meant bundles of sticks. Plus, you constantly fucking whine when you get murdered, often during fights YOU STARTED. Actually, scratch that, you just whine a lot in general. We don't want you here and this is not going to change. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out. Appeal denied.
I do not get whiny like that normaly, I am sorry. As I said, I LIVE IN THE PHILLIPINES, its pretty fuckin late. And who doesnt get cranky at late at night?
Sprite a rapping ape with sunglasses and a banana microphone, tia
popecrunch Wrote:You also claimed when you were screaming about faggots the last time you got yelled at, that you meant bundles of sticks. Plus, you constantly fucking whine when you get murdered, often during fights YOU STARTED. Actually, scratch that, you just whine a lot in general. We don't want you here and this is not going to change. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out. Appeal denied.
Please, I beg of you, please just give me one last chance, I will do what ever you ask for one last chance! Goon station is my favorite server! Please! I beg of you! I am in tears!
Here is a dump of your notes.

Player Notes for leocooper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add Note

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(DEL) Jan 14 2014 20:34pm | Submitter: popecrunch | Server lljk 1 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: Banned by popecrunch, reason "Rape jokes, fagsaying previously, generally being an unrepentant shitpile. GET OUT.", duration:

(DEL) Jan 14 2014 16:52pm | Submitter: popecrunch | Server lljk 1 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: Positively unrepentant shithead. Whines when he doesn't get what he wants and whimpers when he loses a fight he starts. Ban him for a month the next time he acts like an asshole. Or forever, whatever, I don't give a shit.

(DEL) Jan 14 2014 16:28pm | Submitter: popecrunch | Server lljk 1 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: Leo Cooper is under a geas to NEVER, EVER, EVER use the word faggot under any circumstances whatsoever, forever and ever, amen. If he does it again, or anything like it, crumple him up and throw him away forever.

(DEL) Jan 12 2014 17:45pm | Submitter: gorillamydreams | Server lljk 2 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: Banned by gorillamydreams, reason "This time this person kills someone because his identity was changed in genetics despite having asked for it.", duration: 7.39114e+06

(DEL) Jan 10 2014 8:02am | Submitter: heiraphont | Server lljk 1 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: Heads/Security jobban. Starts a fight, brigs the person he started the fight with, injects them with a lethal dose of medicine, leaves them in the brig to die, then hides the body. Caught later in the round strangling ANOTHER prisoner to death in the brig bathroom. Does not deserve authority at all.

(DEL) Dec 30 2013 1:07am | Submitter: gorillamydreams | Server lljk 1 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: Reply PM from-Leo Cooper/(Leo Cooper): Also. Before you say I attacked first, I was defendin my self, and, I stole da belt from a tator. Its da best traitor item, so not stealing it is like a christain not belevinin god.,

(DEL) Dec 27 2013 10:36am | Submitter: angriestibm | Server lljk 2 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: Banned by angriestibm, reason "Leo Cooper (DEAD) (Leo Cooper): Suck my dick. Ima kill you next round. ", duration: 7.36804e+06

(DEL) Dec 24 2013 17:29pm | Submitter: wonkmin | Server lljk 2 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: OOC: Leo Cooper: Really. The cloaker wasnt mine. AND I ONLY CLOAKED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU WHERE ASSAULTING ME! AND I WASNT GOING TO KILL JACK! I WAS GOING TO FLOAT OFF INTO SPACE IN A POD, YOU LITTLE RDMING PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT! PLEASE GO BACK TO SUCKING ON YOUR MOTHERS TIT LITTLE BOY!"

(DEL) Dec 21 2013 13:49pm | Submitter: conor12 | Server lljk 2 us | Player Key: leocooper
Note: DEAD: Ghost (Jim Lahey) moans, "I love cock."#Restarting in 25 seconds#DEAD: Ghost (Jim Lahey) laments, "I am Jim. and I love to suck hard cock."

Goodbye.
All forum members are welcome to now enjoy this thread with no threat of a ban.