Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Give HoP Wrestler powers behind the HoP desk
This would be amazing, probably a very diluted version rather than full wrestle powers but im all for it
This sounds funny, I like it. I don't care if TG does something similar in some way, that has no bearing on anything we do. Some minor wrestler powers would be good, or maybe able to do a really good throw to throw someone over the table and out of the office.

What that point that guy I think meant to make was, "we don't add things *because* TG has them". Which is completely different to acrively avoiding doing anything similar to them. The game setting is the same, there's going to be overlap in ideas, and trying to avoid that just makes everyone lose. Nobody owns the idea of "this guy is eerily powerful in his own tiny area", I think there's a TV trope about that sort of thing.
Seems my "TG comment" did a number on this topic.

Quick clarification:
I was once told in a suggestion topic (been a while so I am just remember weakly)
"This is something in TG station, we dont want to be TG station"
Or something in the sense... Pretty much I made a suggestion to a suggestion then TG station was mentioned and it was considered negative.

And even I think the context back then was: "Goon is it's own thing, we don't want to be TG station 2.0"

But overlap is indeed fine. I pretty much voiced the same sentiment to not take too much ideas from TG station and try to well "GOONIFY IT"

As for the trope Kyle:
It's the trope of the tired office worker not doing anything outside of office, but the moment you mess with his office he throws you across the room like a maniac.

Anyhow...back on topic as I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD now people are considering it.

Why not make a glove you have to charge that can toss unruly folks off the area insted? While a small area buff for HoP is nice.. some stations mix and match HoP's place with other places like the court room.
So giving the HoP a tool like "Adminstrative Arm" to toss any unruly staffies across the map, but needs to recharge once in a while. But allows the HoP to use it outside of the area as well.
I like the idea of the HoP whooping greytider ass when they hop the counter.
I also like the idea of the HoP whooping sec's ass when they try to stop him giving out AA.

Even just having the super-punch when inside Customs would be funny, and the spin-throw to dramatically remove people
Give them a roll of extra strength red tape to seal it off
Please god give SOMETHING to the hop to prevent tides ive run into so many shifts recently where ive had to give the hop a SHOTGUN to prevent the flow of tiders a FLASH is NOT ENOUGH since yellow hand exists though this does help antag hops a bit with aa but there should be somethign else in place for that but PLEASE CAN HOP HAVE SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST A FLASH TO PROTECT HIS OFFICE SO 4+ PEOPLE DONT JUST OVERPOWER HIM
just being able to grab and toss o ver the table without any other augments would be really easy

also if you're having rounds where "4+" people are tiding hop you really just need to ahelp at that point
I still remember the time I ahelped something along the lines of "GUESS FUCKING WHAT" and 30 seconds later every staffie on screen exploded.