Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow Blind people to ''see'' their own emotes.
I understand it makes sense for you not to be able to see other peoples emotes, you're blind. However you're blind, not stupid so i'd like to believe you at least have some idea of the motions and signs you're making. So i'd like for blind people to "see" (overhead text) their own emotes not because i can visually see them (because you can't) but because your character has an understanding of what they're doing. When you close your eyes and you wave, you still know you're waving.

Why: Primairily for roleplay, as it makes it a bit easier in certain aspects, not having to wonder "did that go through?". having some kind've feeback on your own emotes would be nice, especially when they're custom.
I don't see why not to add this. Having the emotes not appear for your own actions seems like it's just due to how blindness is coded rather than a deliberate feature preventing you from easily knowing whether or not your actions went through.
I once spent an entire blind mime shift in a vehicle, and only realised at the end that my emotes weren't working.