Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crabapples: An Apple Plant Mutation
Apples are a fairly simple and iconic plant to grow in botany, used for making fun of doctors, supplying the kitchen, and putting people to sleep Snow White style. However, I think a fun and fitting addition would be a crabapple mutation, made by infusing an apple plant with synthflesh or some other fitting chem like saltwater or Curaçao. 
When harvested, the plant would produce... party crabs. Not crabapples, party crabs. That's it. That's the mutation.
(01-25-2023, 05:54 AM)JulyJade Wrote: Apples are a fairly simple and iconic plant to grow in botany, used for making fun of doctors, supplying the kitchen, and putting people to sleep Snow White style. However, I think a fun and fitting addition would be a crabapple mutation, made by infusing an apple plant with synthflesh or some other fitting chem like saltwater or Curaçao. 
When harvested, the plant would produce... party crabs. Not crabapples, party crabs. That's it. That's the mutation.

Isn't there already a way to make party crabs? Or was that not via botany?
Party crabs are already convenient to do in botany. It's a secret chem, but it is very easy to splice together.

I really like the name, though.
(01-25-2023, 06:35 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: Party crabs are already convenient to do in botany. It's a secret chem, but it is very easy to splice together.

Reading up on the wiki...this wouldn't happen to involve splicing Wholetuna and Marijuana, would it?
(01-25-2023, 07:13 AM)RelentlessGarbage Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 06:35 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: Party crabs are already convenient to do in botany. It's a secret chem, but it is very easy to splice together.

Reading up on the wiki...this wouldn't happen to involve splicing Wholetuna and Marijuana, would it?

The problem is because of the rules regarding secret chems i cannot really answer that. I can answer you 
 in a PM, though
Taste just like real crab!