Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[PR] Prevent cyborgs removing items from humans
As somebody who has seen second-hand the immense inconvenience that comes with being borg sometimes, as well as the incredible damage that rogue borgs can do, I think that borgs removing items from people is the least of our concerns. As an option to help humans, removing items from people can actually be quite useful in some scenarios (afk people suffocating while wearing internals and an empty O2 bottle comes to mind), but as an offensive tool for rogued/lawless borgs I feel like removing things from people is not playing to their strengths at all. At best, it helps them kill people that are already incapacitated or terribly oblivious, and if a person is incapacitated, you could just...keep hitting them? Space them? Pull them into a room full of toxic gas?

I never play cyborg, and don't intend to willingly, but this seems like a needless nerf. Unless borgs removing things from people is a widespread problem that I'm unaware of, I would advise against this change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Prevent cyborgs removing items from humans - by RelentlessGarbage - 01-25-2023, 01:31 PM