Feedback Zamu and Enakai...
Zamu is active a lot and constantly does super fun gimmicks for the server, even when he isn't doing a gimmick he's around station having fun with the crew, I just want him to know I appreciate all he does. Also Enakai recently(typing this during the match) did a kendo tournament which was super fun! Even though I spawned as AI and got monkey cloned with pug genes It was really fun to watch and I hope they do more things like that.

Server:Goon1
Admins:Zamu and Enakai
Time: 1/23/2023 12:15pm
Hi Nano, thanks for the appreciation, it means a lot! Sorry I only managed to slip you into one round, stuff was a little hectic to manage all at once. I'll try to clean it up a bit so we can run something a bit more structured next time. Glad you enjoyed it.
(01-23-2023, 09:25 AM)Enakai Wrote: Hi Nano, thanks for the appreciation, it means a lot! Sorry I only managed to slip you into one round, stuff was a little hectic to manage all at once. I'll try to clean it up a bit so we can run something a bit more structured next time. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thats no problem, I wasnt even expecting to get in! thanks for going out of your way to let me fight