Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Vending Machine Pizza Debate
(01-28-2023, 03:32 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: It's missing the chef's secret ingredient
love

So of we add love with a syringe do they become edible?
(01-31-2023, 05:51 AM)Silent Majority Wrote:
(01-28-2023, 03:32 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: It's missing the chef's secret ingredient
love

So of we add love with a syringe do they become edible?

If you're at the point of being able to inject pure love into things, you'd be better off making your own pizza.

But really, the inedible honey and inedible pizzas is kinda sounding like an unintended thing to me. I'd also be down to see greater customization with the pizza making, as was suggested by some other members on the forum, such as making your own pizza with a set of randomized ingredients that change per round. You could get exceptionally lucky and be able to put omnizine on your pizza...or, more likely, just have to live with cheese, tomato, bread, pepperoni, and a bit of toxin. If nothing else, making the pizzas more edible would be good.
(01-25-2023, 09:26 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: imo roundstart / vending machine food should not taste so disgusting it gives you infinite food poisoning. it should be mediocre and unsatisfying.

someone mentioned that honey also tastes like dog shit to humans and i think it's the same problem where it wasn't "cooked" so it has some variable in it set to 0 that makes you barf constantly.

Maybe the solution is to turn pizza vending machines into a two part process
1. Buy an unbaked pizza
2. Put the pizza into an oven tray built into the machine

You could probably do some hacked cooking this way by sticking other things into the pizza machine's oven, though they would have to pay for the pizza to get access to it, essentially making pay per use public ovens
thats actually a fantastic idea, Frank. like...Really good.

There's alot of fun to be had with cooking. a Pay per Use publically accessible oven would allow for alot of interesting gimmicks and things to go on, since alot of chems and nasty stuff can be made with oven access, and the idea of someone nervously cooking their prions in a publically used brightly colored pizza oven is amazingly hilarious IMO
(02-01-2023, 09:35 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Maybe the solution is to turn pizza vending machines into a two part process
1. Buy an unbaked pizza
2. Put the pizza into an oven tray built into the machine

You could probably do some hacked cooking this way by sticking other things into the pizza machine's oven, though they would have to pay for the pizza to get access to it, essentially making pay per use public ovens

You know what? I'm a big fan of this idea, it solves the problem while also giving pizza vendors an alternative use. I'd love to see this implemented.