Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Secondary Bard Weapon???
Eurydice Sound Cannon

Based off of a mix of a 20mm cannon from a seized NT ship with a mix of Syndicate ingenuity, this Bard weapon can be switched out with the Orpheus Electric Guitar, giving you an organ tearing, ear splitting, wall slamming fun time.

Two handed backslottable cannon with a design similar to a Keytar mixed with a Tuba
Three fire modes

Earsplitter
causes Deafness and Bleeding to whoever is hit by this fast moving shot. (10pu)

Organ Tearer
Slow moving shot that does major damage to a random organ, minus Heart and Brain. Can deal Heart and Brain damage once an organ enters failure. (30pu)

Sound Pulse
Average paced shot that does 10 BRUTE and slams the target backwards. (15pu)

Starts with 300pu, can be recharged by shredding sick epic tunes once you cant shoot anymore.
he already gets a sidearm, all of them are quite powerful, and his guitar does good melee damage i think, but it would be funny if he got an amped vuvuzela
(01-14-2023, 05:25 PM)Jackary Wrote: Eurydice Sound Cannon

Based off of a mix of a 20mm cannon from a seized NT ship with a mix of Syndicate ingenuity, this Bard weapon can be switched out with the Orpheus Electric Guitar, giving you an organ tearing, ear splitting, wall slamming fun time.

Two handed backslottable cannon with a design similar to a Keytar mixed with a Tuba
Three fire modes

Earsplitter

Organ Tearer
Slow moving shot that does major damage to a random organ, minus Heart and Brain. Can deal Heart and Brain damage once an organ enters failure. (30pu)

Sound Pulse

Starts with 300pu, can be recharged by shredding sick epic tunes once you cant shoot anymore.

Their second weapon is their sidearm. Bard is meant to be a support class, so giving it better combat actions when it can already stand on its own in combat sounds like a bad idea to me.
(01-16-2023, 01:40 PM)George_Manning Wrote:

Three fire modes

Earsplitter

Organ Tearer

Sound Pulse

Their second weapon is their sidearm. Bard is meant to be a support class, so giving it better combat actions when it can already stand on its own in combat sounds like a bad idea to me.

Meant secondary more as in "yknow i dont wanna go support today i wanna kill people, gonna replace the guitar with this"
(01-16-2023, 08:57 PM)Jackary Wrote:

Three fire modes

Earsplitter

Organ Tearer

Sound Pulse

Meant secondary more as in "yknow i dont wanna go support today i wanna kill people, gonna replace the guitar with this"

This is pretty much the debate of: "Do you wanna support? No, but I play one anyway so gimme damage"
At that point, don't play the support.

Shifts with nukies last under a hour.. so... why would you pick Bard if you wanna kill? Then pick assault or other DPS classes.
Don't pick a support class if you wanna blow up fools.
At this point it's more a "sub class" of bard. And do we really need Sub classes for each class?
Does heavy assault really need to have a sub class of Accurate burst damage rifle and gattling gun for more spread but less accuracy and damage?
Since YOU decide wich class you roll.. this is entirely a pointless subject.

If anything make a new class all together called "Shred Artist" wich would be an "Anti-bard" that does damage and debuffs oppenents insted of buffing the allies.
Now you got a completely new class.
Honestly as a one handed sidearm (similar to combat medics PDW) would be a neat application for this imo space bear
(01-17-2023, 07:48 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 08:57 PM)Jackary Wrote:

Three fire modes

Earsplitter

Organ Tearer

Sound Pulse

This is pretty much the debate of: "Do you wanna support? No, but I play one anyway so gimme damage"
At that point, don't play the support.

Shifts with nukies last under a hour.. so... why would you pick Bard if you wanna kill? Then pick assault or other DPS classes.
Don't pick a support class if you wanna blow up fools.
At this point it's more a "sub class" of bard. And do we really need Sub classes for each class?
Does heavy assault really need to have a sub class of Accurate burst damage rifle and gattling gun for more spread but less accuracy and damage?
Since YOU decide wich class you roll.. this is entirely a pointless subject.

If anything make a new class all together called "Shred Artist" wich would be an "Anti-bard" that does damage and debuffs oppenents insted of buffing the allies.
Now you got a completely new class.
I came up with maybe something for that?
(This may not be a good class)
Propogandis or  Shred Artist:
Upon selection gives the user the High Pressure Larynx mutation
(A more debuff focused support class that may or may not be good or bad or broken. Tell me if this is a terrible class)
(This class rips most of the ideas from wolfs gun)
Primary: Syndicate Megaphone (300pu cell that self charges at a rate of 10pu every 1/2 seconds) (might be too slow or fast)
Mode 1: Shot cost 20 
Fires a bolt of sound dealing ear damage and minor brute damage (10-15- (20)??)
Mode 2: Shot cost 30
Fires a bolt of sounds pushing back, disorienting and blurring the targets vision. (Eye part might be iffy)
Mode 3: Shot cost 100
Fires an emp blast similar to the pulse rifles emp shot.
Additional: Military headset
Abilities
Censor: Flood the radio channels with syndicate messages stopping them from being used for 30 seconds. Cooldown 1 min
Sow Chaos: The target gets 3 (unsure of a good number for this) units of rajaijah put into their bloodstream. Cooldown 2 mins ( this ability might not fit with the class)
Insult: The target gets slowed for 20 seconds: Cooldown 25 seconds
Commanding Shout: The target takes increased damage for 20 seconds (1.5-2.0 x more damage) Cooldown 30 seconds
Belittle: The target deals less damage with their attacks for 20 seconds (0.5-0.75 percent damage) Cooldown 30 seconds
Slander: The target drops what they are holding in their active hand. Cooldown 20 seconds (this one might just be more annoying then good)
Side note: Idea was this class helps to hold the massive groups of staff that pile up by aiding nukies kill priority targets, and to disrupt secoffs or well armed crew members