Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banana juice
A new chemical to add more flavours to use in the kitchen, and potentially some funny shenanigans.

Banana juice: A new chemical contained in bananas, along with potassium.
Works like most other fruit juices, but is extremely slippery, like space lube!

Alternatively, it could create banana peels on the floor.

The goal is just to make one of the best fruits in ss13 even more interesting and useful.
YES PLEEAASE.

I keep thinking of this and forgetting to post about it. Give me the banana chem. This post wasn't written by a monkey.
Banana juice sound more like some kind of kitchen recipe as bananas are not exactly a naturaly juicy fruit. It should probably require the use of the juicer or food processor maybe.

As much as I like the idea of giving botany its how version of lube, I'm not sure this is a good idea. But we don't have any mutant bananas variations yet, so maybe there is a niche to fill.
(01-12-2023, 11:27 PM)Decarcassor Wrote: Banana juice sound more like some kind of kitchen recipe as bananas are not exactly a naturaly juicy fruit. It should probably require the use of the juicer or food processor maybe.

As much as I like the idea of giving botany its how version of lube, I'm not sure this is a good idea. But we don't have any mutant bananas variations yet, so maybe there is a niche to fill.

Juicy Bananas

I like the idea of making it a mutated banana only liquid, though to make it even sillier it could only come out if you bite into it, then it coats you and the floor in banana juice. The floor's slippery, but so are you. Might offset the fact that liquids are harder to get rid of vs banana peels
banana ketchup and Filipino spaghetti  neckbeard emot u say?
It should also be flammable because banana fosters
Banana juice can be used for a new form of Honky Tonic that makes you a klutz too.
If it's a mutated green banana... the banana juice will become "Green Banana Juice"
Wich is sweeter, not as slippery but gives a buff.
Mixed into a banana juice honky tonic makes it a Henky Tonic. Drinking too much of it makes you well... "A green clown"
Im afraid this will increase the amount of slippering and banana production by a whole lot, clowns everywhere will celebrate. (not that is a bad thing)

As a bartender i would use it to make banana smoothies, or at least something like it. Since you sadly cannot just put "banana" in a glass, as far im aware.

As for henk tonic... its dangerous, but would also be a way to actually make a green clown without antag properties or admin shenanigans without it being too easy (again, as far im aware) But there should be a way to stop it, or people could potentially create a lot of green "clowns" (we are talking cluwnes here right?)
(01-16-2023, 02:18 AM)0oze Wrote: As for henk tonic... its dangerous, but would also be a way to actually make a green clown without antag properties or admin shenanigans without it being too easy (again, as far im aware) But there should be a way to stop it, or people could potentially create a lot of green "clowns" (we are talking cluwnes here right?)

Yes we are talking about cluwne's and yes "Henk Tonic" doesn't change you at sip one. You have to chug that shit down, similiar to Clown Spider Milk.
Wich will turn you into a clown constantly if you down too much of it.

And I am saying we lock this "Green banana juice" on "hard to obtain" like Henks. Like a mutations you really gotta work for.. like uuh... -30 endurance hard?
And then you gotta get the banana juice out and hten have the bartender make it a HENK TONIC and then have someone drink LOTS OF IT.

So hard to make banana mutation, hard to make drink and drink lots of it seems funny and do able.
Also i know some players like becoming cluwnes from time to time.

Ooh and this version of Cluwne wouldn't be the vormiting chaotic type, just the clothes of it.

Anyway that's it for now.