Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Murder Module (Roboticist Traitor Item)
Idea I had for a roboticist traitor item.

Murder Module (7? 6? 5??? TC)
Puts a module with a red background and black skull below you. When this module is inserted into a borg, they gain 6 tools.

.38 Arm Cannon
Works identically to the Gunbots arm cannon, cooldown and everything

.22 Arm Cannon
Fires a three round burst of .22 at a 15 second cooldown.

Cyalume Slicer
Melee weapon that deals 15 burn damage.

Beakerbombs
2 Beaker Bomb assemblies that you just need to fill with whatever you'd like.

Foam Dart Rifle
Fires large foam darts like the ones from Brobocop that disorient

Taser Arm
Basically just a batong.

The murder module would also put a law INTO the borg, telling it to kill all humans, Removing any other laws that could exist at this time.
I like the concept but I feel like its a bit overpriced for effectively just creating a stronger (depending on borg shell) Gunbot antag critter. Idk It seems good but how would it go in? same as other modules so you would have to trick or stun the borg or would it work like a mindhack but for a borg (aka it just is a click and overrides them). and it doesnt really fix borgs major issue being stun. Like With gunbots they have human like stun reactions. a borg with this module would still be as easily killed by a human with a flash/stuns. Perhaps it would need a little more to be worthy of the price or a price reduction would be in order. Idk just my thoughts on it
(01-12-2023, 03:06 PM)Frolicsome Flufficorn Wrote: I like the concept but I feel like its a bit overpriced for effectively just creating a stronger (depending on borg shell) Gunbot antag critter. Idk It seems good but how would it go in? same as other modules so you would have to trick or stun the borg or would it work like a mindhack but for a borg (aka it just is a click and overrides them). and it doesnt really fix borgs major issue being stun. Like With gunbots they have human like stun reactions. a borg with this module would still be as easily killed by a human with a flash/stuns. Perhaps it would need a little more to be worthy of the price or a price reduction would be in order. Idk just my thoughts on it

Okay but imagine this with recovery upgrade and the forcefield. That's why i wanted to make it around this price
I really like this. Antag rpbotpcist really need a way to create better murder borgs
Leaning towards giving the Syndie frame a few more tools rather than a separate item