HoS application - Neves Livesey
Usual character name: Neves Livesey
BYOND username: Koshi Kaiser
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Neves#5210
Recommended by (if applicable): No one frown
Goon servers you play: Morty

Reason for application: Because I want to retry, last time I did a application it didn't went well.

Security experience (300 word minimum): I always played as a Doctor or even the Medical Director, so I chose to try somethin new, I started to play a Security Officer, I loved it! The adrelaline it gave made me so energetic, even better if there's a threat inside the station, patrol around the station, beat clowns and arrest people. After that I tried to play as a Captain, I can't tell if I was sucessfull or not, because no one gave me their feedback or something, so I went with the flow, i'm trying to make things different as a captain, but that's all I can say for my expereience as a Security member.

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?
  • Try your best

• What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
  • No one.

• What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
  • None.

• Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
  • Full: Try my best to work along with my teammates
  • Alone: Survive

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
  • I'm the Captain,
  • do not let me go in vain
  • For I may ask,
  • for a access I pray
  • To get my full flask.
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
  • Medical officer

• Draw a picture!
  • Check my previous Application

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None
(Your 50 days early hon)
(01-07-2023, 06:38 PM)Silent Majority Wrote: (Your 50 days early hon)

darn

(01-09-2023, 10:01 AM)Koshi Kaiser Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 06:38 PM)Silent Majority Wrote: (Your 50 days early hon)

oh now I saw the 60 things, thanks for telling me
We appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to a lack of community response. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be 2023-07-04. Try to remember that this time.