Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mousetrap + wheels + grenade = a racing bomb.
You add wheels to a mousetrap, then a pipebomb or a grenade.
You arm the trap and you throw it. The things keeps running in that direction until it crashes against a wall, a door or a dude. Then it goes BOOM.

If a hero is fast enough they can pick up the thing and disarm it. Pitch ideas.

[Image: talrR0B.gif]

Where do the wheels come from? I didn't have any good ideas, so I made a wheel on a frame sprite that can be in the fabricators' secret list.
Maybe you chop up a cardboard tube and mount the segments on rods.

Here are all the sprites.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3n36d ... wheels.zip
this is the best idea i've seen in these forums
What if you could attach a cell, a remote signaler, a helmet cam and other stuff to make an RC Bomb?
What if we make the bomb optinal and have RC cars.
What if we can make remote control buttbot cars?
What if you could put a box on an RC car and say you're going to send Pubbie Von Assistant weed when it's actually a box of mousetraps.
RC cars would be fun. As long as they're harmless when just driving around and can easily be destroyed by people hitting them if it gets too annoying.
But they should also be fairly simple to repair.
Yeah they should be able to go under people's legs and be able to go under tables and stuff. Also if you emag them then they will let you put bombs and guns on them that would be cool. As a bomber I would fucking love having a bomb RC car just cruising the station and people screaming about it and trying to hit it with extinguishers to disable the bomb in time. Make tasers stop the car and then it would be balanced I think.
I made one of these in middle school (sans the bomb, jeeze) and they can go pretty far on their own, depending how they're built. They would go about Hacked Mule speed, and I'd say, depending on how many rods/pipeframes/w/e, the distance it would go. (Longer object has string tied to it, winding up mousetrap)

There's the personal experience, and I'd like this thing ingame (with optional accessories such as bombs)
Make it so you can remote-control the MULE that way, too. get in not go out
Ahaha. Maybe I'll get back around to the rc car thing I was working on awhile ago, those sprites and the idea are pretty amusing.
You could also send a mousetrap bomb and as soon as they open the box the bomb blows up.
ugh ugh. If it's going to become an rc car, I asked drsingh if it would be doable to control the car with a set of buttons that appear on your hud like the blue ones that toggle a jetpacks and tools, so you could control both your mob and the car. singh said it's doable, there's an idea.
*Meep* *Meep* "RC Head Surgeon coming through!"

I'm talking about the box stupid.
Have it be conrolled via the VR goggles. Put on goggles, take control of car, drive around, annoy the shit out of people, get beaten for being annoying.