Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HoP Traitor item. "Access Ultra"
(01-06-2023, 07:30 AM)Frolicsome Flufficorn Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 04:29 AM)Kotlol Wrote: *SNIP*
Kinda somewhat going against my own idea here but. If your arguing its a nuisance then. Access Pro does that exact same thing. A Normal Traitor HoP now can go to engineering a force it to be a AA only door or medbay. The difference being with this idea it just makes it more suitable for a traitors needs and locks everyone out. And yes the whole point is for it to allow HoP to create a base. Tho I do kinda like the idea of a single use item on this idea. The idea that its a 1TC ish item that has 1 use with all those abilties does sound interesting and somewhat make the HoP think before they use it. That would allow for it to be used thoughtfully and perhaps for it to be allowed to have the aforementioned OP ideas for it. I Do like the idea of it perhaps being a 1TC item though with single use. Nice idea

The access Pro doesn't lock out the captain. That is litterly impossible. The traitor version does wich is why I brought up the comment.
It is true an antag HoP can do the same with the actual access pro, then destroy it with all annoyances... but now you got 1 other fix, give everyone captain access while doors are being fixed.
The traitor version is the ID that is in the slot. That ID is unqiue so it's not copyable.

Making it one time only was indeed a better idea since now the HoP can only do it limitly.

So yes. While Acces Pro can be used the same as my Hypothical "C" problem. The thing is you can print Cap IDs to counter act it, it's not perfect but it allows security and the cap to atleast go through these doors.
The traitor version sounds like locking out anyone that isn't the original ID holder. And therefore shutting down the whole station. But if it's one time use.. now the HoP has to be technical with his limited supply to build a base.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoP Traitor item. "Access Ultra" - by Kotlol - 01-06-2023, 04:29 AM
RE: HoP Traitor item. "Access Ultra" - by Kotlol - 01-06-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: HoP Traitor item. "Access Ultra" - by Kotlol - 01-06-2023, 05:33 PM