Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recycler in mechanics lab
I think there should be a recycler in the mechanics lab so that they do not have to haul ore crates and/or inevitably build one every single round in order to use the reverse-engineering fabricators. That's pretty much my whole suggestion I love the new mechanic stuff. Also maybe some way to make a fabricator eject stuff to an adjacent tile so that you can build them next to conveyors for a horrible automatic construction line or have them spew items into crates. Thanks!
I forgot to mention: the most important part of this is that if it started in there it would start in communal mode with the 2 reverse engineering fabricators which you cannot make something do later on.
yes please, a recycler in the mechanics lab would be so helpful. it is such a pain in the ass to go scan one, go reaserch it, scan the blueprint (hope your partner hasn't sucked up all the resources for his whatever stuff) fabricate it and place it, THEN getting onto what you wanna do.

Supporting this.

P.S. you can drag a fabricator onto a floor tile to have it automatically output there. if you didn't know already.
Done.
Also, of note: You can click-drag a fabricator onto the following things to have it output there:
- floors, tables, racks
- unlocked and non-welded crates
- functioning manufacturing units