Feedback I do not understand how the LOOC in this case was being an asshole, please clarify.
"You have been banned.
Reason: Being an asshole in LOOC to a roboticist of all people for installing the silicon frequency implant. As you've been warned in the past for rudeness OOC, you're gonna get a ban for this.
Banned By: hauntmachine
This ban applies to all servers."

I only asked why people and yes even roboticists must always use the machine translator implant, that I found it annoying with carbons listening in and that I thought the implant should be a traitor item. I don't remember the exact wording but it was nothing more. (as I believe it is truly annjoying with carbons listening in on the easy to go frequency for silicons, forcing AI to use PDA groups when things are hectic and we are rogued) - And I don't think it's a very RP friendly item either.
I didn't call the roboticist an asshole or anything so I'm a bit puzzled. I've been really trying to change my ways since I have been away for a long time (and I know I was an idiot a year ago) and I would at least have liked an admin knock before the ban.

Well dang, just saw the correct formatting post and now I can't seem to figure out if I can edit this thread. I assume I can't?

Title: 2022/12/22 - around 10.15 CET
Admin: hauntmachine

Server: RP 3
Synopsis: A brief synopsis of what happened. If it's going to be longer than brief, please use paragraphs. 
Logs: I don't have the logs.
Stated in first post.

(12-22-2022, 01:15 AM)Zombie Wrote: "You have been banned.
Reason: Being an asshole in LOOC to a roboticist of all people for installing the silicon frequency implant. As you've been warned in the past for rudeness OOC, you're gonna get a ban for this.

I don't understand how this is being an asshole, please clarify.
I only asked why people and yes even roboticists must always use the machine translator implant, that I found it annoying with carbons listening in and that I thought the implant should be a traitor item. I don't remember the exact wording but it was nothing more. (as I believe it is truly annjoying with carbons listening in on the easy to go frequency for silicons, forcing AI to use PDA groups when things are hectic and we are rogued) - And I don't think it's a very RP friendly item either.
I didn't call the roboticist an asshole or anything so I'm a bit puzzled. I've been really trying to change my ways since I have been away for a long time (and I know I was an idiot a year ago) and I would at least have liked an admin knock before the ban.

Well dang, just saw the correct formatting post and now I can't seem to figure out if I can edit this thread. I assume I can't?

Synopsis: A brief synopsis of what happened. If it's going to be longer than brief, please use paragraphs. 
Stated in first post.

(12-22-2022, 01:15 AM)Zombie Wrote: "You have been banned.

Stated in first post.

You phrased your question to the roboticist in question in a very passive-aggressive manner "Honestly, why must you always listen in on the silicon frequencies?" When they answered you with the reasonable "so that I can communicate with the AI", you then said that it "should be a traitor item honestly. So annoying".

Taking out your annoyance at this mechanic on the roboticist in LOOC was not okay, and it's also something you've been warned for in the past (being rude to people in L/OOC). So you got a day ban for it.

And just so you're aware, one of the points of the silicon frequency implant is specifically so that roboticists can use it to help communicate with the silicons and AI.
Okay I didn't find it passive aggressive, just merely a statement but then I apologize. Would have liked said knock, as I didn't intend to insult or be that way.

I've just seen MDs run straight into robolab first thing on start of shift to implant themselves, and not announce their presence, with this so they can shut down any law changes immediately on RP. But this is not a discussion for here, my remarks was merely a bit of curiosity to why the implant is always used.

I'm sorry about the formatting of this post as well, reported it to forum mods myself and tried to remake it but I'm a dummy and it didn't go much better.