Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let the charging rack accept other tasers
The charging rack in sec is hardly used, not only because people never notice it but it only accepts the regular taser. Why not let it charge the others too?(maybe even let it charge powercells)
Yes please
Same deal with batongs please
I don't understand why that rack wasn't updated to allow SMG and shotguns too.
This is a good idea. why hasn't this been done yet?
I have noticed, when I do use the taser it even charges slower than regular rechargers. I guess it makes sense because it can hold multiple guns but maybe have it charge depending on how many are in it?
Charger rack needs sprites for the alternate taser weapons....but also it's kinda old and not really useful compared to a single recharger. I'd be fine with just removing them from maps. They just take up space at this point.
Yeah to be honest even if we did make it so everything can go in em' I still don't think anyone would use them. Either the op's idea or sords work for me.
(01-10-2023, 09:34 PM)Sord213 Wrote: Charger rack needs sprites for the alternate taser weapons....but also it's kinda old and not really useful compared to a single recharger. I'd be fine with just removing them from maps. They just take up space at this point.

I'd say remove em then for a table of several rechargers. Takes as much space and is just as effective.
I had plenty of moments where I had to wait for my turn on the recharger during combat... or I had to recharge a baton and gun but had to wait and switch.
By just adding a table full of rechargers is this one problem solved.