Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Medical training - Make it slightly more effective on others...
Specifically talking about stopping people's bleeding and doing CPR on others.

Perhaps even CPR from a medically trained person could bring you out of crit?
I wouldn't say just "out of crit " but id say raise the chance of testarting the heart to 5-10 percent. Also a trained person or untrained doing cpr should heal ox damage, with trained being better.

And stop the goddamb 9 people doing cpr thing
Medically trained personnel should be anchored whilst giving aid. Nothing more irritating than being a doctor trying to heal folk and getting shoved around by the onlookers.
Wait Medical training gives no bonuses to CPR?!

Okay.. yea give them it... and achnoring is good too.
I thought medical training would already do that and anchoring while giving CPR makes sense because you would be on your knees. Maybe anchor while using menders too?
(12-30-2022, 10:24 AM)Silent Majority Wrote: I wouldn't say just "out of crit " but id say raise the chance of testarting the heart to 5-10 percent. Also a trained person or untrained doing cpr should heal ox damage, with trained being better.

Ok but you have to admit it’s hilarious
(01-03-2023, 05:06 AM)George_Manning Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 10:24 AM)Silent Majority Wrote: I wouldn't say just "out of crit " but id say raise the chance of testarting the heart to 5-10 percent. Also a trained person or untrained doing cpr should heal ox damage, with trained being better.

Ok but you have to admit it’s hilarious

Yes but come on...so many fucking people die becaus instead of healing everyone tries cpr
(12-30-2022, 11:48 AM)zcrow Wrote: Medically trained personnel should be anchored whilst giving aid. Nothing more irritating than being a doctor trying to heal folk and getting shoved around by the onlookers.

I second this idea.