Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof
In my opinion the following things should happen to certain weapons from a gameplay stand point.

1: Destroying/crushing/aciding weapons of antagonists isn't possible. Infact crushing it or trying to destroy it will result in a self destruct. (Now it has suicide bombing tactics too)
2: Sec weapons cannot be acided, but can be crushed or blown up. (cause blowing up weapons aint easy)

Why stopping crushing too? The crusher should crush everything right?
Well they do crush it, they just self destruct. I have seen many times security rather DESTROYING antagonist weapons with the crusher then keeping it locked behind a safe. If anything.. the safe only gets explosives or used for evidence, but if you can destroy something that causes issues, you will do it.
Thus if a traitor gun gets taken by sec due to an unlucky moment and destroyed... it means antagonists have less reason to hit Security.

Also imagine that every round antags have to destroy the crusher in case their weapons get crushed.... it would just make disposals an annoyance cause no one can fix the crusher when it's gone. So no.. I think changing antag weapons into self destruct when being destroyed is probably the best way of doing things and it's very onbrand with Syndicate too, "Can't have my gun! SELF DESTRUCT!"

Messages In This Thread
Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Jakson - 12-21-2022, 10:04 PM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-22-2022, 06:40 AM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-22-2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-22-2022, 10:13 AM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-23-2022, 06:15 AM