Complaint captainbravo, Goonstation 1 Classic, 19/12/2022
Admin: captainbravo

Server: Goonstation 1 Classic: Heisenbee

Date + Time: 19/12/2022, 16:05 GMT

Synopsis:
During the round apparently something broke and the emergency shuttle was called. The shuttle's arrival timer was then reset and a "round-ending bomb" was spawned in the Chapel surrounded by lead walls to prevent it from damage. I suggested the idea of using the science teleporter to get past the bomb's barrier and attack it and someone else decided it was a good idea. I waited for them to get the teleporter offsets and they created a portal on top of the bomb. I went through the portal, hit the bomb with my power hammer a few times and got gibbed. I expected this outcome as some other people had got past the barrier and killed, but then unlike them I then got banned by captainbravo for 30 minutes with the reason listed as "No."
It was only a 30 minute ban but I'm not sure what I did differently from the other people to deserve the ban. I didn't get any admin messages or any warnings before entering the portal either.
I just want to know what I did wrong.

Extra information:

You hit the bomb. A lot. That was the difference.

You're not actually in any trouble and nobody's gonna hold it against you. I could easily have not done it but I also don't really think of this as a consequence at all so I don't feel bad about having done it.

That's all my thoughts about it.
(12-19-2022, 09:15 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: You're not actually in any trouble and nobody's gonna hold it against you. 

The banned medal that's now permanently attached to my BYOND account says otherwise...