Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simple (?) suggestion regarding the Reagent Extractor
I guess the short answer to this would be: We can't have nice things because chem nerds ruin everything.

But also I'm not a fan of the idea because the point of botany isn't to replicate or behave like chemistry. If you are in botany and trying to isolate chems, make precise measurements and refining pills, you are not playing to botany's strenghts.

I try to focus on what botany can do better/easier than medical or chemistry. Easy mass production of synthflesh and omnizine being one. But I don't sweat about perfect pill/bottle/patch dosage. I just mail the raw stuff to whoever might use it and let them handle it. Because if you grow your plants right, you will always produce way more chemicals than anyone would ever need.

Having access to reagents extractors and chemmasters is extremely handy and usefull, but as a botanist I believe its more interesting to focus on super produces rather than super pills. I also believe that some crops having excess/useless chems is very intentional and part of the challenge of botany.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A simple (?) suggestion regarding the Reagent Extractor - by Decarcassor - 12-19-2022, 04:13 AM