Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape Shuttle Chaos
And of course we all should remember that the shuttle is still apart of the round, just because you aren't on the station that doesn't mean that antagy things aren't going to happen there. Kotlol touched on it but crazy shuttle rides are kinda a good classic TM, I don't think that trying to get some last minute antaging done on the shuttle is a bad thing. I think it stems from people 'wasting' their antag round being passive or not really doing much violence so they're left with a bunch of TC or random tools to cause chaos. That along with the fact that the round is about to be over so there will be no 'consequences' for getting crazy there since you can't really get brigged and you're probably going to get beat to death either way.

I also think some of it comes down to our security as well, shuttle ride doesn't mean everything is over. I've seen (and done myself before) security just sitting inside their section and talk about how terrible of a day it was meanwhile the crew section is getting entirely trashed. Unless it's something blatantly something they should step in to fix like someone going around murdering people or someone hotboxing we often just sit idle and not really react because we personally aren't effected by it.

There just seems to be a general consensus that 'oh the shuttle is here, RP is over' which is really disappointing. I think it's a great chance to strike up a last minute convo right before the round ends because everyone is right there in the same area, y'know? I'm not too sure what all we can do to fix it either, if anyone has ideas it'd be great.

Messages In This Thread
Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Kotlol - 12-18-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Lord_earthfire - 12-18-2022, 09:11 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Silent Majority - 12-18-2022, 04:08 PM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Bigbro175 - 12-22-2022, 09:13 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Silent Majority - 12-22-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Cal - 12-24-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by JustKatAttack - 01-11-2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Emrsnn - 01-15-2023, 09:44 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Cal - 01-20-2023, 05:41 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Kotlol - 01-20-2023, 10:22 AM