Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM Export Labels
I've been playing QM recently and I noticed that you are able to print shipping labels to the market only on a few select maps. What the label is called also varies from map to map, sometimes its called export and other times it is called shipping market.

I propose having a shipping market label added to every station and having that label be consistently named across the board.
You don't need that label though, anything without a label gets sold to the market
“export” is a target for routing (e.e kondaru, cog2) that will sell your crate, while “shipping market” is more or less for QMs on stations without any belt routing.

on stations with belt routing but no direct way to sell from any router, there might be ambiguity as to whether a crate is going to QM or actually out for sale.
My main point was that those stickers allow you to split profit; you can always sell to the market but, only some maps can you actually profit from it.
If you put in ANY station area label with your name on it and push it on the export belt, it will sell it and it will give you the 50% cut.