Complaint Cal, maybe don't do that? 7-8 PM (GTM+5),12.17.22, Heisenbee
Admin: Cal
Server: Heisenbee
Date + time: 12.17.22, around 7-8 PM GTM+5
Synopsis: Well so i assume Cal rolled roundstart traitor, awesome. He sure did a lot of things before the main event happened, like killing couple of people.
Some time after that, when i try to get rid of a syndie borger he attacks me, trying to kill me. After a long and fair fight, i finally kill him. And guess what happens next? He just uses admin button to revive himself. And it was NOT some sort of admin gimmick going on. He literally gets robusted, revives himself and continues the whatever antag bullshit he was doing.
I do not think that was really fair. Or at least, if you are going to revive yourself, do the same thing to people you killed before.
It's not very fun to play with admin players under the fear of whatever will happen if you dare to ruin their 'gimmick' or things they were doing. Dealing with Cal in game when he's just a 'normal player' is NOT fun, knowing he always has his admin buttons ready. This is not the first time he uses admin powers to somehow give himself buffs or revive oneself, but that would be a different situation.
Logs: no logs
Extra information: I think i said everything i could about the situation.
yea i did do that, i suicided shortly after. sorry, will tone it down

i didnt kill anyone round start tho idk what ur talking about
(12-17-2022, 09:28 AM)Cal Wrote: yea i did do that, i suicided shortly after. sorry, will tone it down

i didnt kill anyone round start tho idk what ur talking about

I didn't mean it by roundstart, i'm just saying that you DID kill people before our fight happened
(12-17-2022, 09:33 AM)DummySian Wrote: I didn't mean it by roundstart, i'm just saying that you DID kill people before our fight happened

oh ye i did poison one guy that was in crit but thats it