Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add chargers to captains office and/or bridge on donut 3
Typically there's a charger in the bridge or office on other maps for captains to charge their guns
There are a lot of things in certain stations that are great QoL but not there in other maps and it bugs the heck out of me.

One of the examples is this one. I need a list to check.. but from the top of my head I do not remember everything.
(03-06-2023, 11:46 AM)Kotlol Wrote: There are a lot of things in certain stations that are great QoL but not there in other maps and it bugs the heck out of me.

One of the examples is this one. I need a list to check.. but from the top of my head I do not remember everything.

Yeah i should probably start writing down the inconsistencies between the maps
Also just noticed donut 3's robotics console is in AI core, which means to kill switch a rogue AI you would have to go into space, past all the turrets, and manage to break every turret in the core
I recommend we make a thread of "inconstitencies" in maps.

I know some detective places have extra bullets or even double as much resources.
While others don't but lack a sec-tech to get your extra stun rounds and cuffs from, forcing the det to security to get some. Donut 2 comes to mind for that one.
Honestly, i think the inconsistencies give the places some charm and makes you adjust, depending on the map.

It also leaves room for mechanics engineers to accomodate more for the needs of people who got used to certain stuff in their work area. For as long as it is not essential gear (like missing heater in chemistry, missing rancher locker or a missing sec-tech in the det office)
I still recommend we just make a thread where we document all diffferences and inconstinentcies across maps and then see wich one can be skipped and wich ones are needed