Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Small suggestion for glass chickens
As far as I'm aware, glass chicken eggs with a chemical inside are basically just like glasses/pitchers etc. Unfortunately this means the change that was intented to stop explosive pitcher grenades also effects glass chicken eggs. Personally part of the fun of the glass eggs to me was throwing them and splashing people in weird liquids, so I'd love to see them tweaked to allow that again separately from the drinking glasses.

This is stupidly niche.
Agree, they should splash their contents onto people.
Oh, i would absolutely love this!

I wasn't even aware that they worked like that before the pitcher change.

Also maybe splash the one that grabs a glass chickens with their content. Too many glass chickens get harmed by ruthless animal abusers clowns/staffies and they suffer only extinguisher beatings minor repercussion.
I have no objections against this with glass chickens eggs.

Pitcher and Beaker splashing is very easy to do if you have chems compiled.
But since Ranchers do not have easy acces to chems and making glass chickens is an intensive labor.
This change is 100% fine.

Do note that means security will get more aggresive at glass chickens if this becomes a common practice, so don't abuse it.
Bumping this because it's a good idea, and because ranching needs more love in general. I know that there's a feature freeze at the moment, but I'd love to see this implemented eventually.