Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fully implement Crystalline arms
For those who may not know, crystalline arms are a type of arm that can only be obtained throught a specific artifact. The arms themselves work fine and are kinda niche in my opinion. But the artifact they originate from feels very awnkwardly implemented. 

Crystalline arm giving artifacts, are cell shaped artifacts that similarly to those are always 'activated' (Tough without an animation for some reasons.). 
What I truly don't understand about them tough is why must the only possible way of obtaining them be through a cargo trader (At least thats what I'm assuming as I've seen any spawn naturally during the entirety of my playtime.).

So ye, why not just make it able to spawn naturally.... I don't really see a reason not to.
that sounds like a bug.
literally have never even seen that, and i play cargo somewhat often
Hmmm, it shouldn't spawn active like that. When they have been introduced to a round I'll typically activate them all for ease of use.

Odd.
(12-16-2022, 04:34 PM)Azrun Wrote: Hmmm, it shouldn't spawn active like that.  When they have been introduced to a round I'll typically activate them all for ease of use.

Odd.

I think they mean artcells, which to my knowledge don't need to be activated. They're just saying they're the same artifact size as artcells
They have indeed the same sprite as artcells but they aren't the same....
That said tho they are also already activated on spawn I do not think they have any animation if my memory is right.
The way they works feels a bit and as probably wonky code too I assume...