Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Going AFK mid-conversation
What most people say:
If you don't announce AFK, it's your fault you get killed. Go somewhere safe 1st (hiding in a locker doesnt count) or go into cryo for 5 mins.
If you announce AFK for a 1 or 2 mins. It would be rude if someone else kills you, but no where in the rules does it say: "YOU CANT DO THIS" It's a heavy Faux Pas.
Personally don't.. if you know the person is AFK, don't kill em. But if they still get killed in the end because an antagonist runs up to them or a bomb goes off nearby where neither players nor antagonist knew of their area... Again.. afker's fault.

Also let's move on to SSD players as an antagonist. I for one, do not kill SSD players when I find them. I mostly bring them to cryo.... yes that's right I as an antagonist will cryo your ass and stop my antagonizing so you can return later. (Unless I am doing something big.. then you are colleteral, sorry, I can't Robust and SSD)

BUTTT... if you hide in a locker and SSD, then I will kill you. If you sleep on a bed and SSD? I will kill you. Cause now you intentionally logged off in spots hoping no one will bug you since you are "taking a nap", thus you have left your charater IN RP vunerable.

If you want to afk for a quick min or 2? Fine.. go ahead. But do it somewhere safely, but don't get angry you might get killed since that's what AFKing gets you.
If you willingly go SSD on a bed or locker? You are free game.
But if I see someone SSD in a maintance shaft, bar, middle of the hallway/department , I will just put em in the Cryo.
But most importantly... IF YOU HAVE TO STEP AWAY FOR MORE THEN 2 MINS! CRYO!!
DO NOT STAY IN THE OPEN! And don't go like: It's only 3 mins.. I gotta wait 2 mins to get back in.. guess what.. it's either you take the full L of waiting 5 mins "SAFELY" or Afk for 3 mins and RISK being killed.
If you afk longer then 5 minutes... you are free to kill. Cause you could have used that time to cryo.

Messages In This Thread
Going AFK mid-conversation - by Rhassalan - 11-28-2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by nefarious6th - 11-29-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by arcticmog - 11-29-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by Rhassalan - 11-29-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by Glu - 12-19-2022, 10:22 AM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by Kotlol - 11-29-2022, 07:53 AM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by jan.antilles - 11-29-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by Kotlol - 11-29-2022, 11:21 AM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by Meowgical - 11-29-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Going AFK mid-conversation - by Zombie - 12-21-2022, 05:36 AM