HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
I can't help but feel that the bar could have been be raised very high here, from my experiences very few HoSes engage over the radio quite as much as the responses here are expecting, like being wholly engaged with the team every shift? Paladin operates and engages with every officer on every shift I've engaged with them.

I, personally, haven't witnessed the powergame/play-to-win side of paladin (and I think that, ultimately, any kind of powergaming is way out of line for HoS) - but if it does happen and you think that HoS will be a good thing because you're granted the best game-winning gear, you should seriously reconsider taking the role.

In direct reference to haunt's specific case, I think a general predisposition to not actually execute people for a poison like Ricin is fine, poisonings are treatable. Explosions and murder in hallways are generally not. That's a personal belief, though. I'd still count that as a positive.

I say +1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by TDHooligan - 11-29-2022, 05:59 AM