Complaint Cal, Somewhere earilier this week/11/22, Discord
Admin: Cal

Server: Discord
Date + time: Earilier this week? Unsure due to not keeping up with time but it was presumably earlier and all.
Synopsis: So for a short sentence, I may or may not have thrown out a bit of an insulting opinion/view upon the furry community of SS13 by calling them a tumor to the game community. This offended some people, but I only kept myself to that and nothing more with offensiveness or such, just that. All I know is that I kept myself in line after a bit up until I was given a DYNO dm that filled me with anxiety, explaining that I should go away for my shittiness. 

Now, uh, I tried to appeal myself, you know trying to resolve or try to make amends with cal and the offended, and get back into the game. But apparently Cal decided to simply deny my request. Please note this is only cal, and it caught on to me that not really alot of admins or such got together or worked together and put their choices in on it. It's just...Cal. I'm sort of convinced theres something off about em and all so I decided to go out and do this and see maybe see what other admin/authority folk think. I just wish to get back without walking away. I don't like and It just doesn't help my state further in a sense. That is all.
Logs: Unsure
Extra information: I can understand what I said is wrong, but I've had a bad run-in/experiences with the furry community as a whole and all. So yeah. I know it wasn't right but i can make a atoning or some kind of redeeming for the community and make suggestions and ideas and all. That is all...again. 
Here's your second opinion: Yeah, no. You can stay banned. Between your in-game conduct and your behaviour in discord, we don't want you in our spaces. Goodbye.
(11-10-2022, 03:36 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Here's your second opinion: Yeah, no. You can stay banned. Between your in-game conduct and your behaviour in discord, we don't want you in our spaces. Goodbye.

Well i apologize then, I mean i can understand with the fact of going around doing brawling and just some chaotic kind of shit here and there, which I didn't take to rule breaking degrees. Yes i've slipped here and there, but I just did that after getting too deep in the game in a sense.

Also the discord art work was a mistake on my part. But if you want to act like that, fine, I got a  solution to outdo my ban.

(11-11-2022, 05:42 PM)RevenHelix Wrote:
(11-10-2022, 03:36 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Here's your second opinion: Yeah, no. You can stay banned. Between your in-game conduct and your behaviour in discord, we don't want you in our spaces. Goodbye.

Well i apologize then, I mean i can understand with the fact of going around doing brawling and just some chaotic kind of shit here and there, which I didn't take to rule breaking degrees. Yes i've slipped here and there, but I just did that after getting too deep in the game in a sense.

Also the discord art work was a mistake on my part. But if you want to act like that, fine, I got a  solution to outdo my ban.

I was being nice, but Now i'm just gonna have to do things my way now, I apologize Tarmunora and Cal, but I'm afraid i'm gonna alt my ban. I don't care how you feel in this case, since you know, this is the internet except in some cases. 

I will now leave now, but I'm just saying your not very slick in your authority work considering all that I've said. So, tell me to say goodbye or go away, you're very dumb in a lot of senses. 

I don't mean to be very rude, but i'm going. Now i'm going to delete this account and just start doing that stuff, so...yeah. Goodbye
Bye
(11-11-2022, 06:55 PM)Cal Wrote: Bye

Bye

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quick question btw, you guys have an outdated security system as I can just make a new account or would the IP systems detect it? We talking Nordvpn shit?
Closed.