Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NanoTrasen Employee Profile: Lawliet Aeternus
[Image: ele%20rocks%20geko.jpg?itok=VD7ThNFA]

Lawliet Liz Profile ID: 032aa6
Full name: Lawliet Leveled Liz (Aeternus)
Race: Saurian

Lizard History:

Lawliet is a lizard that used to be a regular one, like those teeny-tiny small ones that you find crawling around in your walls, he was just wandering around earth until he was taken by the geneticists to genetically mutate him and turn him into one of them, and then he moved to the planet where the lizards usually hang out and made plenty of friends there. Despite his quiet nature, he is very kind and cares for almost anyone that he is fond of, oh right, his favorite drink is Gunfire. A few months later he's now a regular lizard person that works for NanoTrasen. Forgot to mention that he likes being pet. 

NanoTrasen Employee History:

He signed up at NanoTrasen a few months later after turning into a (big) lizard. He started off as a staff asisstant, then enlisted as a security assistant a few weeks later and got accepted, then he got promoted to security officer a few months later. You would usually see him as a scientist, Research Director, or a detective, he likes investigating or researching things since he's curious.

Introduction Log:

Geneticist: Um.. hello?

Lawliet: Hiss.. Greetingsss..

Geneticist: Ah, seems like the vocal implant worked, you should be able to speak until you stop existing, I guess!

Lawliet: Interessssting. And what am I doing here?

Geneticist: Uh, about that.. I picked you up to use you as a test subject? But it seems that this is good enough for my research.

Lawliet: I ssee, what am I sssupposssssssed to do now?

Geneticist: Well, you have three options. First one is that I could turn you back into a small lizard and release you back into the wild, or same as that but as yourself currently. For the third one, you could stay as this and work for NanoTrasen.

Lawliet: Alright, what is NanoTrasssen like?

Geneticist: Well, it's a bit hard to explain, so let's just say that you work on cool space ships and such!

Lawliet: Well, are we on a sspacessship right now?

Geneticist: Nope! We're on earth, where you originally came from.

Lawliet: I ssssee, I'll work for thiss "NanoTrasssen" of yours, let'sssss get to it.

[End of log]

*Access to unauthorized file denied, please confirm your identity.*

*Access authorized, welcome back, Lieutenant Lawbringer.*

Accessing audio log entry for Lawliet "Lawbringer" Aeternus. Initializing playback.
"This is Lawliet Aeternus, code name 'Lawbringer.' I'm recording this audio log to document the events of our last mission and to honor the memory of Lieutenant Colonel Olivia Redwood, code name 'Raven'.

We were tasked with infiltrating an enemy stronghold to gather intelligence. Our team moved in under the cover of darkness, and we thought we had the element of surprise on our side. But things quickly went south. We were discovered by the enemy, and a fierce firefight broke out.

In the chaos of battle, I lost sight of Raven. I searched for her, calling out her name, but I couldn't find her. And then I saw her. She was surrounded by enemy soldiers, badly wounded. I fought my way to her side, but it was too late. She was gone.

I can still hear the sound of her last breath in my arms. I can still feel the weight of her loss on my shoulders. I don't know how to go on without her. Raven was more than just a commanding officer. She was a friend, a mentor, and a leader.

I know that we soldiers are supposed to be tough and stoic, but the truth is that we feel the weight of every loss. And this loss is a heavy burden to bear. I don't know how to move on from this, but I have to try. For Raven, for myself, and for all the others who have sacrificed for our sake.
This is Lawliet Aeternus, signing off."
End of audio log.

Lawliet "Lawbringer" Aeternus joined the military at a young age, eager to serve and make a difference. He quickly proved himself to be a skilled soldier, with a natural talent for close-quarters combat and an unshakable resolve.

As he rose through the ranks, Lawliet earned a reputation as a fearless fighter who could be counted on in the toughest of situations. He had a quiet intensity about him, and his fellow soldiers respected him for his skill, his dedication, and his unwavering loyalty.

Despite his successes, Lawliet struggled with the toll that military service took on him. He had seen the horrors of war up close, and he knew that he was changed by it. He had trouble sleeping, plagued by nightmares and the memories of fallen comrades.

But Lawliet pushed through the pain and the trauma, believing that his duty to his world and his fellow soldiers was more important than his own well-being. He threw himself into his work, honing his skills and training relentlessly, always pushing himself to be better.

It was this dedication that brought Lawliet to the attention of Lieutenant Colonel Olivia Redwood, who saw something special in him. She took him under her wing, mentoring him and pushing him to reach his full potential. And under her guidance, Lawliet flourished.

Together, Lawliet and Olivia became an unstoppable force on the battlefield, each relying on the other to watch their back and keep them safe. They developed a deep bond, forged through the crucible of combat, and Lawliet came to see Olivia as not just a mentor, but a friend and a kindred spirit.

But as much as Lawliet loved his service and his comrades, he knew that the cost was high. And when he lost Olivia in that fateful mission, he realized that he could no longer ignore the toll that military service was taking on him. He left the military, determined to find a way to live with the memories and the pain of his time in service.
Thumbs Up 
lizard player detected 
5 stars  a fancy greater domestic space-bee
I love the idea they just took a random lizard off the ground and turned it into a humanoid for literally no reason
(12-05-2022, 05:08 AM)George_Manning Wrote: I love the idea they just took a random lizard off the ground and turned it into a humanoid for literally no reason
the geneticists were bored :>
too bad NanoTrasen's files were just a false backstory, here's the real one (yay)