Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clown's Cola (PepsBeep) and Cluwnegen
PepsBeep: Obtainable through hacked blue soda vendors or from Geoff Honkington, even with its 9x13 (-3 pixels of height then a normal space soda) it contains 50u of liquid (because clown car thingy), the liquids inside the can are 15u of Cola, 5u of Cherry Juice, 10u of Space Lube, 10u of Honky Tonic and 10u of a random liquid that can be: egg, Sangria, Helium, Cryostylane, or Honkfartium. 

When the soda can is opened, a double honk noise can be heard, the sound is made to warn about the chaos that's about to come. At the same time the sound comes out, a item drops as a little "reward/prank" for buying the soda, the item drops can be: Toy Snakes, a Pie, a Banana Peel, a random clown equipment or mime equipment (Rare reward), drop nothing at all and have no drink inside or drop an item but the drink flies out with it. Let RNG be your friend on this case!

Custom Phrases when opening the can
Code:
Banana Peel: A banana peel suddenly flies out the soda can and slips you!
Pie: A pie jumps out of the soda can and hits your face!
Toy Snake: A snake leaves out of the soda can and turns into a toy. What the fuck?
Clown Equipment: A[insert clown equipment here] pops out the soda can. How did that even fit in there?
Mime Equipment: A [insert clown equipment here] manifests from the soda can. This isn't supposed to be here...
Nothing: Nothing comes out of soda can. You feel tricked!
Drink spills out with item: Your drink spills on the ground because of the [item here] [specific adjective from the item here] out of the soda can!

Image of what i think it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/QlpPNyX

Clownagene/Cluwnegen (Secret chems): Both versions work exactly like the Hootagen and Spiderclown Milk, the Clownagen turns your clothes, ID and PDA into a Clown's and also gives you the CS Gene while the Cluwnegen turns you into a Cluwne and gives you that annoying "HONK!" speech gene, but different from the Clownagen, you cannot stop being a cluwne unless you die and get "Clowned", get it? because it is a clown with clone joke. (Both chems are antag use only).
I like these, I think there's certainly room to make a clown cola in the game from hacked soda vendors. Maybe a drink that's space lube, space drugs, and honky tonic all together with some cola
(11-15-2022, 04:36 PM)CraftForumAccount Wrote: This is probably gonna be on the Bad Threads section because it's a horrible idea.

Clown's Cola: You can get it from hacked blue soda vendors or from Geoff Honkington, its the same as a "normal" space cola but it comes with 10u of a random liquid that can be: Space Lube, Space Drugs, Honky Tonic or Honkfartium.

Clownpulettium (Plus): Both versions work exactly like the Hootagen but with speech genes, the normal version turns you into a Clown and gives you the CS Gene while the plus version turns you into a Cluwne and gives you that annoying "HONK!" speech gene.

Bad threads no. Fun ideas.. but it would be nicer if we had sprites or PRs for em.

Clown's Cola... let's rename it to Pepsbeep (Pepsi joke and clowns beep too)
I would remove the space drugs as that's abit too extreme and just add sillier things that aren't lethal. Clearly cola made for pranks.
Add things like "Too cold" (as in freezing you) or "Too spicy" (spicy effect) or some even when you open the can toy snakes pop out of it (a classic)

Clownpulettium... doesn't roll of the tongue. Also the turning into a clown thing is already a thing with Clownspider Milk.
A cluwne version would be fine. But both should be rare to find and antagonist only.
More ways to get "HONK" speech is fine.
(11-16-2022, 05:16 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Bad threads no. Fun ideas.. but it would be nicer if we had sprites or PRs for em

Clown's Cola... let's rename it to Pepsbeep (Pepsi joke and clowns beep too)
I would remove the space drugs as that's abit too extreme and just add sillier things that aren't lethal. Clearly cola made for pranks.
Add things like "Too cold" (as in freezing you) or "Too spicy" (spicy effect) or some even when you open the can toy snakes pop out of it (a classic)

Clownpulettium... doesn't roll of the tongue. Also the turning into a clown thing is already a thing with Clownspider Milk.
A cluwne version would be fine. But both should be rare to find and antagonist only.
More ways to get "HONK" speech is fine.

I've compiled the ideas

(Updated post goes here)
It's fine.. also most Cluwne transformations are either by wizard spell or Cluwne Chicken eggs.

So not bad my dude you did some good work as a setup!
I just tried making the PepsBeep in-game using (only the liquids), and holy shit, i wasted 20 minutes to make it, it's gotta cost at least 1000 bucks or something
I wouldn’t really call space drugs “extreme”, they just make you see pretty colors.
I just thought of something, what if the Cluwnegen is a traitor item for sci traitors only
We already have rainbow fluid and painbow fluid for turning people into clowns/cluwnes respectively.
we don't need more ways to turn people into clowns/cluwnes, honestly.
makes sense, my main focus was the clown cola anyway