Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MarkNstein's thoughts on character-creation and antag-behaviour in SS13
I'll explain the changeling killing the vampire scenerio in more detail...

The vampire was very aggresive and loud as a vampire killing and thralling players. This didn't allow me to do anything as a changeling since I was also the Chaplain.
So I got dragged into hunting him down. After all chaplains are the bane of vampires.
Eventually security was hunting him down hard and naturally he ran into me looking for a victim, security came right after and well fights break out.
I decided to kill him by drugging him and dragging him into the chapel.. since security was gonna execute him probably anyway after 3 thralls and a rampage.

I ate him as a changeling cause I am like: "Well it's my only victim right now" ...This is what I mean with being too loud. I decided to wait till he had his fun and ate him since well he was gonna be destroyed anyway... he still got play as an antagonist after as my minion and wooh boy did he had fun being my critters.

That's the whole context. Basicly saying..."He was too loud so I killed him" is the shortened version...cause yes, he was being a loud antag getting attention and moving around swiftly wich disallowed me to do anything and being roped into hunting him down with security too (though I didn't follow them).
To...killing him in the end since he was rampaging on the station including me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MarkNstein's thoughts on character-creation and antag-behaviour in SS13 - by Kotlol - 11-16-2022, 05:28 AM