Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Put novelty clothing in the clothes vendor
More drip more fun
Make sprites and code em then.
(11-15-2022, 06:24 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Make sprites and code em then.

I assume they mean the novelty clothing we already have. Let them buy said clothes in the clothing vendor
I believe the devs have said that's not happening since it'd remove the point of the novelty clothing crate.
(11-16-2022, 04:07 AM)Mouse Wrote: I believe the devs have said that's not happening since it'd remove the point of the novelty clothing crate.

Theres certain things that can spawn in the crate that really dont belong, i  the smile mask to be one of them
(11-16-2022, 01:50 PM)NanoDano Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 04:07 AM)Mouse Wrote: I believe the devs have said that's not happening since it'd remove the point of the novelty clothing crate.

Theres certain things that can spawn in the crate that really dont belong, i  the smile mask to be one of them

I would say the opposite. Stuff like the mask make the chest kinda whack and enable some fun gimmicks. We need more potential dangerous stuff randomly plopping out of cargo crates and other random spawns. Like napples or ghost chillies with very low chance in the chef crates?
I'm always happy to see people wearing more diverse clothing so anything added that makes it easier for people to get said clothing is fine with me. Don't want to see everyone wearing jumpsuits every round.